Ten

When Tae left Jin's, he drove straight to the house he shares with the person he married.

She was sitting on the sofa with her legs propped under her as she typed on her phone.

She didn't notice him walk in until he sat down and she felt the sofa dip.

When she saw him, she immediately put her phone down and she smiled at him and said, "Honey! You're home."

Ugh, this witch.

"Yeah, we need to talk about what we're gonna do. I know you're fucking some other guy, and I don't care who it is. But we can't stay married.

I don't care if our parents will get mad and disown me. Or if any of the deals they've made since we married will be null and void. That's on their asses for forcing me to marry someone I don't even like, much less love."

She scoffed and then turned her body to face him on the sofa.

"Why would I let my hubby go now? See, I don't care about what our parents will think or their stupid deals either.

I already have what I sweetheart. You... I like what being married to you does for me.

I get respect and admiration from all kinds of people. My friends are so jealous that I am married to such a hot, sexy man. And what can I say, I like being envied."

"You're so stupid. Don't you know it will all come out in the open that I'm not your baby's father sooner than you think?
I will have my lawyer serve you to force you to take an amniocentesis test."

That really pissed her off cause she practically leapt from where she sat to attack him in a rage.

He tried his best to keep her at bay but she still managed to scratch his arms.

When she finally calmed down she sat back down and was breathing hard.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You must not give a shit about your baby if you are risking his life just to hurt me. You dumbass."

"Fuck you." She spat back.

"Look, I am trying to keep this shit civil so we can keep it out of the news for your sake. But if you want a big scandal brought on by this, then I'm all for it.

I am usually a private person but I will announce to the world that I was forced into a sham marriage. And I never loved you or have ever touched you and the test will prove it's not my baby."

She sat glaring at him but he could see that she plotting her next move. And without another word she put her shoes on and left. She probably went to see her lover. Gross.

It was getting pretty late and he's exhausted. He decides to drive to his real home. He takes a shower and gets ready for bed.

The next morning

He gets dressed for the day and head over to his attorneys office so he can tell him what he's decided.

When he gets there he is busy talking to someone on the phone and looks tensed. He motions for him to take a seat as he finishes his phone call. Once he's done he sighs and then looks his way.

He lays his hands down flat on his desk and then he says, "That was your mother. It seems your wife went crying to her saying that you threatened her life and your unborn baby's life.

She also told her that she will go to her parents and ask for an annulment due to mental abuse and a whole other slew of charges. But your mother seems to have talked her out of it.