My Bestfriends Boyfriend

"Ugghh , I did NOT want this break to be over !" Lindsey complained .Her eyes bright green sparkling bright as stars at night . She was so tall . Her long , flowing blonde hair swung from side to side as she walked . I'm not going to lie , she is beautiful .

I just stared down the hall . "Yeah , it feels like it just started ." I saw him walking down the hall . He was so perfect . His dark brown orbs could see straight through you . His tall , fit body , tan skin , brown shaggy hair . He was perfect . That's all there was to it .

"Hey babe." Ashton walked over to Lindsey and kissed her forehead . Holding her close to his chest . It makes me sick just to look at him . His brown orbs looked my way whilst holding her . I tried to look away , but they trapped me there . I could feel his eyes locked on me .

"Hey , I wasn't expecting to see you here so early . You'd be late to your own funeral , knowing you ." She giggled . He snapped , back into reality . His attention now on Lindsey .

"I'm going to head to class." I walked off not even listening to what she had to say . How could he still be with her after what happened over the break ? Did he even care what I thought ? Worst thing is Lindsey had no clue what happened . I could hear the laughter fade away as I walked further down the hallway .

I stopped by the bathroom , looked in the mirror and frowned . We've only been at school ten minutes and I already look horrible . My long , brown straightened hair looked fine , but my eyes . You could tell I had been up all night . My blue eyes , looked tired . The bags underneath even had bags , I had been up all night crying .

---***---

Mrs.Langley was going down attendance list . "Leah. Leah. Is Leah here ?" The blonde headed boy next to me nudged me .

"Oh , sorry . Here ." I answered back .

"Pay attention next time ." Mrs.L said strictly .

Ethan looked at me , worry flashed across his face . He looked so concerned . "What's wrong ?" He questioned .

"Nothing , I'm fine . Just a wee bit tired ." I solemnly replied .

"Yeah sure. Just tired ." He laughed ,"look Leah , I've been your friend since fourth grade now . I may be blonde , but I'm not that dumb ." He joked .

I gave a fake smile , "I just don't feel good. That's all." I tried to hide all my feelings .

"And another one lies , another one lies , another one lies to me ." He sang to the tune of another one bites the dust .

"That didn't even make sense!" I let a grin slip .

"But , yet it did ." He smiled .

"Your so confusing." I laughed . "Really , what gives it away ? You always can tell when something is wrong."

"Your ocean blue eyes." He looked so serious . I tried so hard not to laugh . "What I would do for those ocean eyes ."

"Because that's not creepy" I winked at him .

"Shhhhh ! ," Mrs. Langley hushed the class for the 76th time now , " and when I say that , I'm not imitating a leaky tire ." The class filled up with laughter , I just rolled my eyes and continued with my work . Or at least I tried . I stared at the wall for a bit until ..

~~~~*flashback*~~~~~

"I love you so much Leah ." He whispered in my ear kissing my down my neck .

I let out a whisper "I love you too Ashton ."

~~~~~*flashback over*~~~~~

"Miss Jones paper please ?" She held out her hand waiting for the paper . Mrs. Langley growled at me , if looks could kill . I would be dead by now .

I snapped back into reality , shaking my head , I tried my best to hold the tears back ."Yeah." I handed it to her I was still emotionless . I know it's sad , but over the time I've learned to shut everyone out .If I do that I know I won't get hurt anymore . The closest person to me was Ethan , and he didn't even know what had happened .

"Who do you have next ?" Ethan asked curiously scanning over his schedule whilst looking over my shoulder at mine .

"Mr. Tanner?" Who the hell was that suppose to be ? Mr. Tanner . He must be new here , I've never even heard of the man .

"Good , because I do too !" Ethan looked so excited . His green orbs lit up with joy . We walked to room 305 not leaving each others sides once . Ethan looked at me , he was giving me this look a lot lately . I don't know how to explain it .

"Stop looking at me like that ." I whispered .

"Like what ?"

Stupid boy . He knew exactly what he was doing . He was trying to convince me to let him in . "You know ." I scolded him with my eyes . We sat in the back of the room and I pulled out my phone to check the message I had got .

*From Ashton:*

Hey are you mad at me about something ?

Oh . Was I mad at him ? No , not at all . After all the trouble he got me into , after he stole the only thing I had left . After I let him in . I hated that boy so much . But my heart kept making me love him .

*To Ashton:*

No ? I just don't feel good that's all .

-message sent

Ethan and I chatted a bit . Laughing at some of the ridiculous stuff people were wearing . Silly girls try so hard to look good .

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket , but I didn't check it . I wasn't in the mood for his shit right now .

"Hello class !" Mr.Tanner walked into the room with a huge smile on his face ,"I know most of you don't know me , but I'm Mr.Tanner . Call me whatever you like . Mr.T whatever . He smiled . "Now lets learn !"

I could already tell this class was going to be boring ..