Draco!!! Pt2

" draco look -
He stopped me by kissing me. " I like you ! No ... I love you !" He said lifting my head . " I love you to draco!"
A few weeks went past me and draco went on dates but tonight was drifferent " DRACO!" I shouted I heard him come up " what ?" " could you zip me up please ?" He looked confused " why do you have this on ?" He asked smirking " well... I was thinking of sending a picture to Harry !" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes . He pinned me against the wall . " what??" I asked he was starring into my eyes eyes breathing heavily " I like your dress.. but you won't need it on !" I smirked " really ?" I realeased his grip bent down and got something off the floor and slowly came up " I'm still thinking of sending a pic to Harry !" His jaw dropped . " what ??" I asked knowing what he was looking at . " you make me crazy !!" He came close and carefully unzipped my dress .
" draco ! I have to get ready !" I said giggling " no your not going anywhere!"
He told me smirking .
" I'm going out with my friends !" I said smiling, " fine you can go but next time !" He said jokingly I went out for a couple of hours I went into the door and it was pich black but I could see light when I looked a saw Draco with pansy pug face Parkinson .
"Oh..!" I gasped he looked and saw me and I ran he came to the door but I was already out of the house .

I was walking fast down the drive when I heard steps so I went faster until the point that I relieved I was running and fast. I got to the gate and quickly open it and ran to the water and I looked at the water . And I crashed down crying . I herd draco behind me and I shot my head to him and I saw pansy behind him .
"GO AWAY!" I shouted I stood up to look at him and fell into the water , I didnt try to swim I just floated to the bottom ,when I was falling slowly down my vision got blurry and I blacked out I felt my self hit the bottom and I opened my eyes saw something at the bottom it was silver and shiny . I reached out for it and I had it in my hand when I herd a splash in the water . And I blacked out again . Next thing I know I had draco lying next to me and I jumped up . I looked at him sternly and pointed my finger at him " don't go near me!" I looked at him whilst a tear Pearced my eyes strolling down my cheek he stood up and slowly walked towards me and grabbed my hand . " I love you she forced me to !" He said sadly . " but you didn't pull away did you !" I said as my voice started to break .
" I cant believe you , you took my heart out and stomped on it and threw it away !"
He pulled me in and kissed me . I looked into his eyes , I kissed him again ...