Draco!!pt3

He smirked and we slept next to each other .
The next day was the last day before we went back out parents wouldn't come back until next week so we would go it's out anyone .
We packed our things and our parents owled us the thing that we needed all of our books and ink and quirells and new robes and school cloths and bags . I was trying on my cloths to school on and draco came in and said " you won't need those !" I looked him " draco no!" I choked a pillow at him . He laughed I got my owl in the cage and made sure I had everything and had my wand and all of my cloths books and equipment and  my things and went out side .

It was cold but I didn't care ,
I went to the water where I found the necklace and I saw something again the same shining that I saw when I saw the necklace. I looked around me and jumped in and swam down to the shining and got the shining object I got out of the water and walked to the house when I went on I saw draco he rushed towards me and hugged me and I got dressed into my jumper and leggings I came down stairs and sat down in front of the fire and put a blanket on top of me and draco came walking in with some
Coacoa and passed it to me and I got up he later down and I layed down in front of him and drank my hot chocolate he said to me " what were thou doing ?" He asks me in a concerned voice . " I fell in !" I said higher if my voice and then I kissed him . " but I found this !" I showed it to him it was a snake ring and I put it on it was a snake that was in a circle shape it had  green gems for the eyes and had a fine detail of snake printed skin . He looked at me in shock and said " that was mine when I was little I was saving it for a girl but then I threw it when this girl broke my heart !" And then I took it off and gave it to him he admired it and grabbed hand and put it back on me " but you can keep it because your the right girl for me !" He smiled and then he kissed my forehead . I put my hot chocolate down and faced him , I looked deep into his eyes .
In the middle of the night I woke up screaming I heard draco come in and pick me up and take me to his bed room and lay me down and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest we both slept silently .
When I woke up I saw draco staring at me and I got up and straddled him . " morning sorry about last night you didn't have to come- as I was talking he kissed me  and he smiled " I love you I don't care now we have to get ready for the train !" And I smiled I showers got got dressed and got all my stuff .
We walked out and went in a car with blacked out windows I put my head on dracos shoulder and he put his head on my head whilst the driver drove us to the train station we got out the car and we put out things in the trolleys and ran through the wall. And we walked to where they were putting the luggage we were early so we could pick which ever carafe we wanted.
We sat together in a carriage near the back as the train started to fill up me and draco got cumfy and the trolly of sweets came along and we took th lot and she magicked some more we laughed at jokes and we shared some of the snakes at one point we accidentally kissed as we both took the same one . ...