🌊𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝 - 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙.5🌊

As I walked home after meeting Bad, my shoes making a soft thumping sound as my feet hit the ground, still wondering and worrying about what he said.

'Would the other sirens really try to hurt me, even kill me? Is this all a joke, am I dreaming?'

I sigh, the thoughts clouding my mind. No way, I couldn't be dreaming. This is my neighborhood and I wake up everyday thinking about the sirens. I realize that I'm close to home so I end up jogging back, my legs getting tired by the minute. I finally arrive at my house and walk in, making a plan to go back to visit the water tomorrow night.

Boy was that a mistake...

/\/\/\/\/\time skip/\/\/\/\/\

I walk out of my house when the bright moon is almost in the middle of the sky and I head towards the familiar water.

I don't know why but I feel a nervous knot build up in my throat and stomach. I lied. I know why. There was a possibility my life could be at risk by going back to the docks tonight but I don't care.

I can't stop thinking about the mystical creatures that live in the deep sea.

The sound my footsteps were making became hollow sounding as I stepped onto the wood of the pier. Little did I know, somebody was already watching me walk to the edge.

I looked out at where the sky met the horizon of the water, the moonlight creating a shimmering gleam across the slightly calm waters.

"You know, the moonlight makes you look very beautiful" a soft British voice says.

I jump, not expecting anyone to be close by just yet and I look over at the siren in the water.

He looks older than Tommy and Tubbo and his hair sits in fluffy chestnut curls, almost covering his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" He adds "What's your name?" He asks, keeping his tone soft.

'He seems sweet...almost like he wouldn't hurt anyone'

I don't realize that I'm already falling under his spell

"Y/N...my name is Y/N" I say with a small smile and I slowly sit on the edge of the pier.

"Well, a pretty name always fits a pretty face" The siren swims closer to me, his large golden brown tail shining in the moonlight under the surface of the water.

I don't notice it yet but there is a gleam in his eyes as he dreadfully comes up with a plan.

_______________________________
A/N

Woahhh I updated! And left you guys on a cliffhanger :0

I got a sudden spring of motivation for writing and finished up this chapter! You probably already guessed who the new siren is, he was the most voted for in my other chapter! Anyways that's it for this time but I will be updating soon 👀

(Also I'm tempted to write a oneshot book w the mcyts. If I did, would you guys read it?)

Word count: 486