Chapter 15~The Room Of Requirement

The next morning the dining hall was more quiet than usual. Everyone was still confused about Umbridge and the powers she already gained over dumbledore, and the powers she will soon gain.
"It is just completely barbaric" Hermione says looking down at her breakfast "How could she have a say on who stays and goes over Dumbledore?"
"I told you it's mad" Ron says shaking his head.
I was sitting with the Gryffindors like I did every morning for breakfast... and lunch.. and dinner. "Haley I think that git Is trying to get your attention" Ron says rolling his eyes looking behind us towards the Slytherin table.
"Who?" I asked him, but I already knew who it was before I even shifted in my seat. Draco Malfoy
He was looking towards the Gryffindor table folding a piece of paper with his hands he flicked it with his wand and the enchanted piece of paper started flying towards me hitting me right in the forehead before falling to the ground. I pick it up and started to attempt unfolding the paper bird.
"Is that a love note?" Fred Weasley asks letting out a snort "let me see" he try's to reach across the table but I quickly pull away as I unfold the remaining corners.
"No it's not a love note Fred" I say rolling my eyes
I put the not underneath the table in an attempt to hide it from Fred and George who were hanging over the table trying to look. Ron and Hermione continued to look down at their food and Harry just looked at me before rolling his eyes and glancing to Hermione who moved her eyes towards the door. Harry nodded elbowing Ron in the shoulder all three of them swiftly stand up and exit the dining hall. Harry and Hermione- as usual were whispering to each other as they exited.

Meet me on the seventh floor 7:oopm- Malfoy

While everyone else was on their way to dinner I was making my way up to the seventh floor of Hogwarts I had never been to that floor before. I couldn't help but feel nervous as I made my way up the final staircase why did Malfoy want to meet me? It wasn't long that I was walking down the corridor before spotting Draco Malfoy pacing in from of a blank wall
"What are you-" I start to ask but before I could finish a large door appears on the wall. "Woah.." I gasp but before I can even look at Malfoy he grabs my arm quickly pulling me inside, The door shutting behind us.
"What is this place?" I ask looking around that the large room. Every wall was filled with bookshelves that started on the floor and ended on the ceiling- in the middle of the large room- a small table with two chairs facing one another.
"I didn't come here to answer your questions Silvering" Malfoy spats.
"Well why did we come her at all?" I ask him crossing my arms.
"We need to get this weird thing under control" He says glaring at me "By what the room has given us I'm assuming what we need is in one of these books"
"The only questions is- what one" I say as I look up the massive bookshelf that stood in front of me.
"Must you know Silvering, this is the room of requirement" Malfoy says looking at me.
"What? I've read about this before but all the books said it is a myth, how did you find it?" I question him.
"That doesn't matter Silvering" He scoffs. He swiftly moves towards one of the shelves and Motions for me to follow.
"QHow are we supposed to get up that high?" I ask looking up at the selves towering over us. He rolls his eyes dramatically before pointing to a large ladder on wheels nearby.
"You go up first" He says as I make my way to the ladder.
"Me, why?" I question
"I want to see if it safe, obviously" He says smirking.
"Is Malfoy scared of a ladder" I ask letting out a smirk.
"No, of course not" He replies "I'm just a bit more valuable than you"
"Whatever" I respond taking my first step up the ladder. "I'm not scared of a bit of height"
I continue to make my way up the Ladder, "Which book should I grab?" I ask him.
"I don't know Silvering, how about that purple one" He says pointing to a thick purple book to the left of me. I slightly twist reaching as far as I could for the book that was slightly out of reach. My finger tips slightly grazed the spine of the book before my foot slipped sending me plumiting down to the ground below, I let out a scream before closing me eyes preparing to hit the cold ground. But the blow doesn't come I open my eyes to see Draco Malfoy starring down at me. It takes me a second to realize I was cradled in his arms. He had caught me
"Falling for me Silvering?" He asks giving me a wink.
"Malfoy!" I yell "Put me down" He doesn't hesitate before he relaxes his arms making me fall right on my arse.
"Gee thanks" I mutter brushing myself off.
"I let you fall next time" He says looking back to the ladder "You're useless, I'll get the book" I watch from the ground as he makes his way up the ladder reaching his arm out and swiftly grabbing the book before returning to the ground.
"See that wasn't hard" He says holding the book up to my face
I cross my arms "Well you're a lot taller than me Malfoy."