"Stuck"

The crew landed upon the Skeld base. As soon as the doors opened, the crew spilled out and went into separate directions. Of course, there were the few that managed to find each other even having gone different ways because the base really wasn't as vast as it seemed.

The crew had been warned of strange and dangerous creatures out for blood. They could shift shape to look like an ally only to leave no survivors in their wake once they begin their rampage. Even as dangerous and high stakes this sounded, the crew thought it to be nothing more than a story morphed to scare them into possible failure. Well they weren't going to fail. And they definitely weren't going to listen to some child's tale.

Because of this, they hadn't planned for there to be any problems. They were going to get on the base, repair what needed to be repaired, and get off. Things just wouldn't be that easy, though.

Two were found dead. A green and a blue. The crew became wary and didn't split off after the meeting that proceeded. They decided to go in pairs, hoping to increase the crew's overall odds of survival. There was something among them that was swift and managed to kill at the drop of a hat. At least this would make it easier to figure out who it was.

Purple with Pink.

Yellow with Red.

Orange with White.

Lime with Brown.

Black with Teal.

The crew decided that it would be best if they finished their missions and got the hell out of their which was what they went back to doing as quickly as they could manage.

Purple went off with Pink to do a mission in the Reactor.

As he crouched down to get started, the lights went out, and in his confusion and panic, he heard what sounded like the lid to the vent that was right behind him.

His first reaction was the leap forward and away from the vent. He stumbled and fell to the floor. "Nngh!" Purple heard from where he assumed the vent was. "D-dangit.." The voice whimpered out. It sounded defeated. And a lot like his pink crew mate.

Eventually, the lights came back on, and Purple was now literally and metaphorically out of the dark. He looked over at the vent, and all he saw were two, thick, voluptuous,rubbery cheeks poking out from the vent. He hadn't processed what the actual fuck he was looking at, but it didn't take that long. "Onii-chan! M-my ass is so fat. I got stuck on the vent ...again... won't you help me? Please?!?" The voice of his Pink crew mate cried out. He wasn't sure as to what he should do in that moment. Those tender, perky cheeks were calling out to him. But what kind of person would he be to indulge in such behavior. He was not above relishing in this moment, however. His eyes never left that plump behind.