Chapter Six:

Taylor POV

That was a close one. I mean, they’re going to find out eventually but I don’t want to be the one to tell them. It would just ruin everything and I need to become an agent.

Hilary and I sat at the dinner table waiting for the boys to come. They finally walked in one by one. Niall sat next to me, Louis sat on the other side. Harry, Liam and Zayn sat across from us and Hilary sat on one end of the table.

We ate in silence until Niall broke it. “This food is amazing.” He was already on his second plate.

“Why thank you dear.”

“How do you eat so much and not gain anything?” I asked amazed by how much this boy actually eats.

“I don’t know either. I wish I was like that.” Liam said. Niall blushed and shrugged.

“I’m going to my room.” I said while getting up. I walked to my room and closed the door. I open my laptop to check my email. I still haven’t heard anything from my dad and I’m really worried. What if something happened? I looked through my new emails. Nothing from him. I heard a knock at my door.

“Come in.” I said. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn walked in. They looked around my room, since this was the first time they’ve been in here.

“Nice room.” Harry said with a slight smirk. My room is really plain. The walls are plain white and my furniture is green, nothing special.

“What did you want?” I asked, kind of suspicious because of the smug look on their faces.

“We wanted to get to know you better.” Niall said.

“Okay.” I said, hesitant.

“So, let me start! Do you like carrots? What kind of carrots? Do you like baby carrots? How about-“ Louis starts rambling on but is interrupted by Liam.

“She gets the point Lou,” He said while rolling his eyes.

“Uh, I don’t really like carrots, sorry.” I said with a shrug. He fake gasped and put his hand to his forehead. He fell to the ground. Harry starts fanning him and Niall burst out laughing.

“There he goes.” Zayn mumbled.

“What’s going on?”

“How could you? You have just hurt all the population of carrots’ feelings. You should be ashamed of yourself. Say you’re sorry.” Louis said sitting up.

“I’m sorry carrots?” I said.

“Good. Now we can carry on.” Harry said. “What’s your favorite television show?”

“I don’t watch television that often, only to watch the news, once and a while.”

“Where’s your favorite spot to hangout with friends?” Liam asked.

“Well when I get the chance, there’s a small café that I go to.” 

“You don’t go out much do you?” Louis asked. Liam nudged him. “Ow! Liam!”

“It’s okay. I guess I don’t really have time, with training and all.” I said.

“Training?” Zayn asked.

“I’m training to become an agent.” I said, proud of myself.

“An agent, cool!” Harry exclaimed.

“It’s a lot of work, though. Speaking of which, I have training in the morning. Good night guys.” I said. I stood up and started to shoo them out of my room.

“But I’m not done asking questions!” Louis groaned.

“Well, I’m done answering them. Now out!” Louis crossed his arms and left the room. Liam, Zayn and Harry follow him out. Niall stays. “He’s a handful. How do you deal with it?” I asked him.

“You get used to it, most of the time. Good night Taylor.” He said.

“Good night.”

“Oh and Taylor,” He said standing at the door. I turned my head toward him. “You’ll make a great agent. I know it.” Then he left, leaving me alone in my room. Those boys are something else.

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in  a while, I just had a case of writer's block. I'll try to update sooner. Don't get mad at me! Oh, and tell everyone about this story and comment if you have any ideas for this story or what is your opinion about it. I might use your ideas for the story! Alright I'll stop talking! Comment, vote, fan.