Chapter 1

Lauren-

I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. Most people look forward to their future, but I don't. As far as I know my future is getting worse each day. Both at home and at school. At home, my foster parents treat me like shit, and school a guy named Niall and his friends bully me.

Trying to control my pain. I cut myself. It doesn't hurt at all. It lets all of the pain out.

I turn on the shower and wash my self. the cold water shriveled down my spine. I put on my other brothers sweatshirt with a pair of skinny jeans and leave my blonde hair loose.

I have an older brother Chase, and a younger sister, Adeline, who I hate.

"Ready to go?" Chase asked. "Yea I guess." I never told Chase about my bullying. I wish I could but he would never understand, the same with the rest of my family, nobody ever listens to me.

(At school)

I close the car door at cover my hood with my face.

"You can't hide from me bitch." Somebody says pushing me into a locker. It's Niall obviously.

"Please just leave me alone. I've had enough." I groan.

He laughs. "One of you hold her up."
He said to his friends. One of his friends held me up. "This is for not coming to your punishment." He said giving me a hard slap across the face. "This your you being ugly." He said kicking my stomach. I scream in pain. "This is for you being fat." He said hitting me with a book.

"Please! Let me go!" I yell really loud for help. They laugh and drop me down on the floor.

I slowly get up and walk to class. "Your late! Again! Why are you always late?" My teacher asked.

I looked over to Niall's desk. He gave me a glare. "Um..my brother's car goes slow." I lied. Niall's group started to giggle.

"To end our geometry unit, I will partner you up to do a paper mâché design!" He cheered. I huff.

"Ok um, Harry and Lisa. Macy with Louis , Emily and Zayn... Lauren and Niall..."

My eyes widened with fear. "Awh come on! Out of anyone you choose this worthless piece of crap! She looks like a trash bag!" Niall snorts.

A couple tears start streaming down my face. Niall walks over to my desk. "Oh are you crying?", he laughs. "I'm so very sorry but you just are a plain ugly, worthless, fat, suicidal, little freak." He smirks.

I can't take this anymore. I rush out of my seat and run out of school.

Niall POV

I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. I thought she would take it as a friendly joke. I need to apologize. I run out of the class room after her. "Dude, where are you going?" Liam asks. "To apologize!"

I hurry into her house. Luckily, the door was left wide open. "Lauren!" I screamed. "Wait!"

I rushed up to a room I assuming was her's. I heard the bathroom water running. I quickly opened the door not caring if she was naked or not.

I was immediately in shock.

//////////

Cliffhanger! :0

If you like the book please recommend it to your friends, that would mean a lot :)

Enjoy!