Chapter 2

Niall-
I had to keep her alive. I carried her out the water. I put my lips on her soft lips to give her air. After about 5 times, she started coughing up water.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She screamed. "Look laur I was-" "Don't call me that you little shit! Why are you on top of me?" "You were about to die." I told her calmly. "That's the point!" "To get the hell away from you!" She said as tears started to stream down her face.
"Why did you save me? Why do you finally start to care after all these years?"

I stay silent. "Answer me!" She yelled. "Because I loved you after all these years. I didn't have the guts to tell you." I sighed.

"What? Are you kidding me? You could've told me this along time ago, but you had to beat me up instead? Do you enjoy this type of character? You know what, fuck you. I don't care about your feelings toward me. I think you should leave."

"Lauren-" "Get out Niall."

I follow her order and leave the house.

(1 year later)

Megan-

I read the letter.

Dear Miss Lee,

You have been invited to a one direction concert! You will perform one of your songs, right before the group comes out. Go to the address 7587 chestnut drive, Downtown La. Hope to see you there!

Yours truly,
Bernie

I started to scream in joy. This is my first concert in front of a large croud. Especially at a one direction concert, every seat is filled.

A couple months ago, I got a guitar for my 18th birthday, which I was very excited about. I started to post short covers on YouTube, and not even noticing how many views and likes it had. I eventually started performing at restaurants, which is how I met Ricky and Ava. They've supported me ever since.

I had to call them. I dialed both of their numbers.

Ricky and Ava- What's up?

Me- I'm going to be performing at a one direction concert!!!!!!

Ava- Congrats girl!
Ricky- We knew you would perform at a big concert.
Ava- We will be there for sure.
Me- Thanks guys!
Ricky- Who is one direction?
Me- I'm not sure. Gotta go, love y'all.

I decided to look up one direction. They seemed pretty popular. Wait a minute, isn't that......

/////////////////////

I have writers block shhh