A Shout In The Dark

Emma dreamt of wild adventerous dreams that night. She flicked her blonde hair over her shoulder with a sword in hand and shining silver armor. The mighty black dragon she fought in her imagination looked much like Maleficent in that form. She darted away from the ball of fire charging directly towards her and made a stance to throw her sword at the beast's heart. Just as she flung her sword into the air, the dragon whipped it's head around and opened it mouth. Out poured the flames with no place to escape to in time, Emma panicked. Just as she could start feeling the immense heat, a figure in all black emerged from the side of the room and erradicated the flames with a puff of purple smokey magic bursting from her hands. Emma was staring at the woman so much that she didn't even acknowledge her victory. The sword had gone directly into the dragon's chest. While the growls of death emerged in the background, the woman walked closer with poise and confidence. It was Regina in one of her old outfits from her days as the Evil Queen with her boobs on display. Emma strided toward the brunette with a smirk on her face. Regina's dark brown eyes shimmered with beauty. Emma threw herself at Regina without a word losing complete control of her body. The blonde felt their lips touch and it felt like heaven. She rested her hand on Regina's waist and kissed her soft lips with a gaining passion.

Suddenly, everything became blurry. She could faintly hear the sound of her mother yelling at her. Emma struggled to open her eyes when she realized she had woken up.
"Shit!"
Mary Margaret gave her a funny look.
"I'm glad you finally woke up. Your phone has been ringing all morning."
"Did I oversleep?!"
She reached to the bedside table and turned on her phone. It was 11:17am! 6 missed calls, all from Regina. What the hell happened? Regina hardly calls Emma. She figured she had better just get dressed and drive to Regina'a house.

She ran out of her yellow bug to the front door of Regina's elegant house. When the she reached to ring the doorbell the response was almost instant. The brunette was wearing all black today and she appeared to have been crying. Emma was taken aback with worry.

"Regina, what's wrong?"

She looked up at Emma with a look of pure sorrow and uttered, "Henry's missing."