That Get Away

Trinn
I Looked over at Ant as he put a rubber band around the stack of cash he had on his side of the motel bed.

"We need to hurry the hell up And get out of here you know they hot on our asses"I said as I threw money into my duffle bag we had about four big ass bags to carry and im a little motherfucker but im strong for my height and weight ."I know baybeh guh"Ant said in his thick sexy ass nola accent I loved thats why that ass is mine but before I could get my sentence out the door was broken down and shots were being fired but thanks to my quick reflexes i shot 3 of them in the head without any hesitation.

While ant was shoting I was packing the money up and throwing 'em out the window and hopped out after and yelled for ant to come on, He came out running behind me we ran in the woods jumping over tree logs and running through streams once we saw road I looked at ant.

"Gimme kiss"I said while pulling him towards me by his collar "Be safe ma" Ant whispers after breaking the kiss we went our separate ways without turning back I made it to the airport finally shipping the bags by taxi, I got on the plane with my shades on making sure no one noticed me since we were on the run, Someone sat next to me pulling me by my neck into a kiss and I kissed back cause I knew exactly who it was.

"You sent the bags"Ant asked me after breaking away "Yeah Kayy should have mine by now" I replied holding ants hand looking at him through his shades "Rice got mine at the trap" "Okay shh" This lady was standing right here looking at me I looked up at her "Hi would you like anything to drink" she asked me I smiled and put on my good girl act "Oh no thank you" I answered "And you sir" Ant smiled his million dollar smile and replied I gave him that "Nigga dont play with me" look and he smirked and spoke "Nah but ill tell you if I change my mind" I cut my eyes at him and look at my phone he play too fucking much I know yall like why you getting upset you the one that got him but he do this shit too much to where I get paranoid and constantly think he cheats, once ole girl walked away he bust out laughing like shit was funny then he seen my face Nd smacked his lips buhh I was ready to smack something else.

"Baybeh c'mon its not that serious" He grabbed my face making me look at him forcefully kissing me and I kissed back and once we pulled away my eyes wandered his face,"I Luh you guh" He smiled causing me too smile back "That get away thoe" We laughed but it was a close ass call.

(TRINN IN THE PIC)