CHAPTER 1

JAMEICA'S POV

Kakalapag lang ng eroplano ko ngayon ditto sa Pilipinas. I put on my shades an walk down the plane right onto this mini airport bus para makadating kami sa arrival area. I miss home that's for sure but this is far better than staying there. My parents wanted to control my life and I'm not letting them. Philippines is my only sanctuary. It's been years ng huling makapunta ako dito. After an hour in the arrivals, I took a grab and nag pahatid ako sa pinaka-malapit na hotel. One problem is ang tutuluyan ko, maghahanap ako bukas ng condo.

Nang makarating na ako sa hotel ay nagbook ako ng 4 day stay at nagpahinga na agad, hindi ko na inalis ang mga gamit ko dahil aalis din naman ako ditto. After I took a shower I immediately lie down in the bed. While I was trying to get a sleep, pinagisipan ko lahat ng gagawin ko bukas. A condo, a job, and a new plan for investments or starting my own business. I have a huge amount in my account dahil kay nana, she left me tons of money at hindi ko pa nagagalaw yun.

9 pm when I got to get a good night sleep. I woke up at 8 am, agad akong bumaba para mag breakfast and the first thing I did after ordering my breakfast ay tawagan ang best friend ko dito,

*CALLING CAT*

"Hey, Mei. What's up?" bungad sakin ni Catalina, she's just like me, rich, beautiful, intelligent and of course voluptuous.

"hey, nandito ako sa Pinas, kagabi pa. want to meet up?" I asked her immediately.

"oh my, what happened? Akala ko ba ayaw ng parents mo na Umalis ka? Yeah, we should definitely meet up. 3 pm at Intramuros" Catalina said

"okay, noted. I'll tell you the story later, bye love you Cat" I replied

"see yah, love you more" and then we hang up

Saktong dumating ang breakfast ko. I ate it up and then umakyat na ulit ako sa kwarto ko and slept again. It was 1 pm when I woke up agad akong bumangon at naligo, after bath nag damit na ako, I just wore a simple track pants and off shoulder bralette na pinatungan ko ng denim jacket, and paired it with boots. After that nag ayos na ako, I dried my hair using a blower and put on a light make up finishing it with a colored balm. Bumaba na ako ng hotel and waited for my grab, after that nagpahatid na ako ng Intramuros.

While waiting for Catalina bumili muna ako ng sigarilyo and I smoked right at the entrance arc of the schools. Yeah I smoke cigarettes, bago pa ako matapos ay dumating na si Cat. I waved at her at tinapon na ang yosi ko. I hugged her immediately.

"oh my gosh Mei, namiss kita sobra" bungad niya sakin. Bumitaw ako sa yakap at hinawakan ang braso nya saka naglakad

"yeah namiss din kita, but here I am, nandito na ako haha" I told her, habang naglalakad ay nagkamustahan kami, life, problems. You see we are opposite pag dating sa ugai, Catalina is a good girl and she doesn't have any bad habits, well except for drinking, while I am a bad girl, always in a fight, smoke cigarettes, gamble and of course do things to make my parents angry.

After a lot of catching up we now arrive with the topic, we now currently sitting here in the top of the canyons and in our front is a huge golf field.

"so what happen? Bakit ka nandito sa Pinas?" she asked me. And that is when I start telling her the story.

"my father wants me to marry this man and I said no, they think that if they marry me off I would settle down and be a good girl and I would just agree, so as soon as ik heard his pans I immediately booked a flight here. The earliest as possible, I got a flight that would leave in 6 hours, so I immediately packed my bags and get all my important things and here I am in the Philippines. I would start my life here alone." I told her. And of course, she supported me, and we immediately changed the topic. After hours of talking we left the Intramuros and have a lunch at a restaurant that we saw. After eating she insisted to take me to my hotel so I let her. After we arrive, we said goodbyes and of course we are going out tomorrow, she's going to help me find my condo.

Nang makarating ako sa kwarto ko ay agada ko nag shower, nag tanggal ng make up, skin care routine, I brushed my teeth, typical night routine and then humiga na ako without bothering na magsuot ng damit. I checked my social media accounts and saw a few messages from my friends in Greece. I answered some of them and then drifted of to sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

ENRICO'S POV

nandito ako sa company at may mga inaasikasong mga papeles when my fiancée called.

"hey babe, I just want to remind you about our plans tomorrow." Bungad sakin ni Natalya, we have a plan to go shopping tomorrow and of course I would do anything for her, she's my first love and we are about to get married in 3 days.

"yes babe, I won't forget, now go to sleep okay? Love you, see you tomorrow" I told her para matapos na din ako agad sa mga trabaho ko

"okay, love you" she replied.

After the call I immediately continue working. As a CEO of my company I have to be busy since my marriage is coming and we have to go on a honeymoon, I need to do a lot of overtimes so by time I get back, I won't be overloaded with works. I was about to finish signing the tons of paper works when my secretary walked in with my father. I stood up and told my secretary to go.

"hey dad, why are you here?" I asked my father, this is the first time he visited me after a year, him and mom won't talk to me because they don't want me marrying Natalya, they always told me that she is just a gold digger and I deserve someone better. I didn't believe them Natalya might not be from a rich family but I know and I believe that she really loves me.

"I told you not to marry that girl, eh would just take all your money away, and I am not saying this just because she is from a poor family, but because this is the truth, you still have time" he immediately told me, I was already fuming with anger because of what he said but I can never disrespect him, he's my father.

"dad, nothing you say can change my decision, you have no proof that she is a gold digger, you didn't even gave her a chance to prove herself, now if that is all what you came here, I would please ask you to leave dad." I told my father

"I would get proof, and then you will believe me." My father told me before he left my office. I didn't get nervous nor doubt my fiancée, never in our three-year relationship when Natalya showed me that she is cheating or she's only after my money. Sure, she loves shopping and buying stuffs but she has always proved to love me and I understand that she just wants to have what she didn't before. After my father left, I finished the remaining files and went home. I reached my mansion earlier than expected. Me and Natalya are not living together yet, but she will move in tomorrow after we go on a shopping. As I reached home, I immediately go to my room, take a shower and go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

It was 7 am when I woke up, so I started my day by exercising at my gym here and by 8 am I ate my breakfast and after that I took a bath. I was about to left home when my guard handed me an envelope.

"ano to kuya?" tanong ko sakanya.

"pinadala daw po ni sir Eric" sabi ni kuya guard at nagpasalamat na ako at nilapag na ang envelope sa kwarto ko, mamaya ko na titignan kung ano man ang ipinadala ni dad.

Lumabas na ako ng bahay ko at sumakay sa kotse ko at Umalis na para sunduin si Natalya.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N hi guys, 1st update ever, thank you sa mga magbabasa ng story ko, this will be a slow update since we have classes, but love you guys <3