Chapter 20

Kayn only saw white light. Everywhere. It obscured his vision , leaving him blindly stumbling after the spirit.

The light dimmed down and he slowly removed his hand from his face , blinking to adjust the light. He was given a view of endless fields of lushes green grass and rolling hills. The sky was a clear blue , not a single cloud in the sky. The air was clear and smelled of cherry blossoms.

A cool wind ruffled his hair , along with pink petals that got caught in its tail. It was so peaceful. So quiet. So breathtakingly beautiful.

"Wow", was all Kayn could say. What else could he have said when he was amazed?

Yone gave a small smile at him and nodded. "I know", he said. The wind blew pass his white hair , making it ruffle elegantly. Kayn turned to Yone , blue eyes holding curiosity. "Why am I here?", he asked. Yone grunted and started walking down the hill. "Follow me", he said and Kayn shortly followed.

They walked down a stone path , with green grass poking through the cracks. The grass swayed with the direction of the wind and he spotted a few animals grazing and hopping around.

One of them being a white fawn , with the upper body of a girl and a lower body of a deer. She grasped within her hands a branch staff which she held dearly as if it was a blanket her mother had given her. Kayn hardly remembers his mother. Just that she had blue eyes like him , a sweet scent and white hair. He can almost hear her voice , soothing and dripping of honey. "Believe in what you know is right , and follow it". Was the last words he had heard of hear. The rest is history , to him.

Yone came to a stop , waving at the fawn - who shyly waved back - and stopped by a tree. Kayn stared up at it in amazement. The bark was old and ancient , twisting its way to the top and forming branches. From the enormous branches , pink flower petals adorn it. Like a crown on a king's head.

Yone also looked up , the shade dappling his face. "In full bloom", he murmured and caught one in his outstretched palm. He ran his thumb gently over the petal's soft surface and hummed to himself. Kayn flicked his ear in impatience. "I get its in full bloom , but why am I here?", he asked. Yone didn't bother looking up at him , too fixated on the petal in his palm.

Do all spirits act like that?
Perhaps

Yone looked up and fixed a hard , blue glare at Kayn. "I heard that", he said , making both Kayn and Rhaast surprised. Yone rolled his eyes. "I'm a spirit. Your farm tool's a spirit. I can hear what you are saying", he said.

Kayn's mouth rounded in an 'O' shape while Rhaast muttered under his breath. Yone smirked a little before sighing , turning his gaze to the hills. "Times are hard in the Spirit Realm , dark energy is coursing through the edge of the forest", he spoke. Each words laced with worry.

"Have you ever wondered why you and Akali are destined to be mates? How fate has brought you two together?", asked the man before him. Kayn shook his head , to be honest he thought it was all 'part of the life of a werewolf'. Yone hummed and watched as the wind carried a swirl of leaves.

"You are both students of both leaders , both suffered a terrible incident , both had beaten everyone else and held your chin high", he said. He than chuckled softly. "Lillia was right about that one", he said , unaware Kayn didn't know who Lillia was. That deer he just saw?

"Your Pack", Yone began. Kayn met his gaze when he met his. "The one you were born in". Kayn felt a wave of dread and anger build up in him , not wanting to unleash it he simply nodded.

"They are the reason why the spirits of the Spirit Realm are on edge. They want war"

Kayn bit the inside of his cheek to the point he can actually taste the blood in his mouth. Swallowing , he tapped his fingers against the scythe's handle. "They always want war", he murmured. Yone nodded in agreement and held the petal between his thumb and index finger.

"The Packs in the woods are this petal. Bound by rules and has kept order throughout the woods", he said. "With a threat like Noxus , it can trample the Packs", Yone said. "That's were you two come in. You and your mate must journey out to find the leader of Noxus and kill him. Noxus won't fight without a leader , a rule they have carried on for decades".

"And if we fail?"

Yone squashed the petal and let it crumbled to the ground.

"All the Packs shall become nothing more than dust in the wind".

A/N : hey u
Hope you like the story. Don't forget to leave a vote! ;)