Part Five

Nico POV

I wake up to Austin shaking me. I make a noise between a groan and a whine. He looks at me weirdly and that's when I feel the dried tears on my face, my hands instantly wipe them away.

"What do u want?" I stare at Austin through my half closed eyes.

"A girl keeps asking for you, she just came into camp and she said she won't go anywhere unless she sees you." I groan again and slowly sit up, hissing in pain when the cuts make themselves known.

"Hand me my bag." Austin hands me my bag and helps me stand. "Thanks." I stand up straight and start my way toward the gender neutral bathrooms.

I enter the bathroom and go in one of the stalls. I take out my binder and change my pad and make sure I have my shoes on before closing my bag and exiting the stall. In the mirror my hair is messy so I run my hands through it and ruffle my messy locks.

Once I'm out of the bathroom Austin leads my outside towards a girl. She has long blonde hair, huge boobs, big butt, is super skinny, has fair skin, narrowed eyes, fake nails, choker necklace, puffy lips, small nose, tons of makeup on, white belly shirt, grey sweat pants, belly button ring, and white vans. Heather.

"Fuck." It's a barley audible whisper but it makes everyone turn towards me, including Heather. Shit.

"Nicole di Angelo!" She sounds angry. Double shit. I see Frank standing off to the side. I rush over to him.

"I'm not Nicole di Angelo, he is. I'm Frank Zhang." I push him towards her and whisper a sorry into his ear. He looks at me with a look that says 'what did you do?' Before turning towards Heather.

"I'm not falling for that a second time you little ferret." She glares at me and I audibly gulp. "Now you owe me something." She gets a sinister smile onto her face and I see Percy looking really confused. She steps towards me and like the flash I zoom behind Percy. Some people look to see where I went while others just stare at Percy. Right where I'm hiding.

Percy just looks behind him with a raised eyebrow. Heather walks towards Percy with an even angrier look on her face. He steps to the side with a scared look on his face.

"Damn traitor." It's muttered so that only a select few and I can here it, a few snicker quietly.

Heather is now standing right in front of me, she's taller than me so I only reach her shoulders. I look up to see her glaring down at me.

"What do you need?"

"Remember? You owe me."

"I don't owe you shit."

"Yes you do. I helped you get a date." She flips her hair over her shoulder and gives me a smug look.

"That wasn't a date."

"Yes it was, she was flirting with you the whole time and you were flirting back."

"I wasn't flirting, I was just being nice and I kindly rejected her." I give her a deadpanned expression.

"Why?! She was super hot!" Is she serious right now?

"Not to me." I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Ugh! You are so difficult! I bet you have a crush on that girl!" She points to Annabeth and me, her, and Percy exchange a glance before promptly bursting into laughter. We're laughing so hard that we each fall to the ground.

Eventually we stop our laughing and stand up, brushing away the dirt.

Heather looks at us like we're crazy and huffs putting her hands on her hips.

"Now, why do you need to talk to me?" Heather rolls her eyes at me.

"I'm here to get you a girlfriend dumbass."

"I don't want a girlfriend."

"Whatever, now where am I supposed to sleep?"

(A/N: Sry for not posting sooner, I went on a trip with a friend.