Chapter 13

Chapter 13
-

This was a mistake, I shouldn't have told them.

My dad was yelling at me and my mom was crying.

"Get out of the house, and don't come back." I ran upstairs and packed my bags. I don't know why but I called Seungcheol. He was with Jeonghan so maybe that's why.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Seungcheol, I'm sorry if I'm bugging you but no one can pick me up and I just got kicked out of my house."  I lied about no one picking me up.

"Do you want me to pick you up? Is it because you're pregnant."

"Yeah..."

"Okay, I'm gonna send someone to pick you up,is that fine?"

"Yeah."

I ended the call and took my bags and sat on the porch steps waiting. It started pouring.

"Of course." I was soaked.

I don't know if it was because of the massive headache or something, but I remember someone yelling me name then I was out.

I woke up in a unfamiliar place.

"Oh you're awake." I turned my head and I saw Jun. "look Minghao don't say anything, let me talk. I'm sorry for walking away, I shouldn't have done that. I want to be a part of your and the babies life, if you want me too. Please forgive me."

"It's okay Jun, I forgive you." I took his hand and smiled at him. "But wtf are you rich or something look at this place." I said and Jun started dying of laughter.