Chapter 17

Chapter 17
-

It has been 2 months since me and Jun started dating and I couldn't be more happier. Jun made me feel happy everyday and I was so thankful for him.

"Jun, come on I have an appointment. We get to see the gender today." Jun came running down the stairs "woah, woah be careful." I stated.

"I will.... come on let's go." We started walking out the door and got in the car.

We arrived at the place. Jun opened my door and helped me out of the car.

We checked in and a nurse took us to a room.

"Okay I'm going to put this  gel type thing on your stomach, it will be a little cold. Can you lift your shirt off your stomach."

I lifted my shirt up and she applied the gel. I flinched a little because it was cold. She started moving the thing over my stomach. Jun was holding my hand and he was smiling so big.

"Well... congratulations (by Day6) you're having a boy!!"

Me and Jun looked at each other and he look so excited.

"Omg, omg we are having a boy." Jun exclaimed.

The nurse was wiping the gel off my stomach. Once she was done I stood up and Jun pulled me into a hug. He started kissing me.

"Jun, okay okay I know you're excited." I was smiling at how cute he was acting.

In a few months we will have a son!

-
A/N: I'm thinking about writing a smut( which I'm bad at sorry) after the baby is born😂

Should I

Yes
Or
No