Part 2

The fields are already painted in a blueish glow and the rabbits are venturing out when the younger brother carrying poison with him walks to the herder's land. They just need half the herd dead, so the herder will have to sell. He has to go through a tall fence of barbed wire. He can't cut the wire, or they will be caught and if they are caught doing something this despicable, they will lose the agreement with the pharmaceutical company. 

He pauses. Scratching his head while trying to find a broken place in the fence. He decides he can make the jump, so he backs up a few steps to gain some momentum to help him go up. Although while in mid-air his foot catches and he hangs with his legs and one arm caught on the wire, tearing his shirt and trousers open. He breaks free, but he is now covered in scratches and blood flows profusely from his arm and leg. 

There's a thing about bulls that few people know, they become wild and charge at the smell of blood. And the young man has lots of blood flowing out of him and now the bull is looking in his direction, nose in the air it scrapes the dirt and grunts, becoming restless. The cows all back away from the male as it starts picking up pace towards the young man.

"Help! Help! The bull is charging! It's... It's going to kill me!" The man screams terrified, fear locks his legs.

He hears dogs barking and turns to see the herder carrying a rifle that is pointing at him. He can hear the bull getting closer and turns to look at it. He does not know if the dogs are barking at him or at the bull, he just knows those horns are going to hurt. But then a gun fires once and he closes his eyes, and then there's a second shot followed by a big thud. The bull is dead when he opens his eyes, its body laying on the dirt.