Late notice.

Emma walks up her front porch steps to get home from school. She reaches for her lanyard that hangs around her neck everyday. She bends down to unlock the door and walks in and walks straight upstairs to unload all her text books. She grabs her iphone out of her pocket and puts in on the charger. She gets a message from her cousin Jack Johnson. His text read "Late notice.. But having a small get together. Your invited. Tonight at 6754 pine wood street at 8pm. See ya then". Emma gets excited and runs downstairs to ask her parents if she can go. "Mom?" Emma asked politely. "Yes darling?" Her mother responded. "Umm well Jack invited me to his house later with some of his friends at 8 can I please go?" Emma asked with puppy eyes. "Yes honey. I expect all homework and chores to be completed before I drop you off" her mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "Yes mam! I promise. Thank you! Thank you!" Emma said in a peppy voice as she skidded upstairs.
*
*
"DAD!!! ANSWER THE DOOR I LEFT MY KEY INSIDE TODAY!!" Jack Gilinsky banged on his front door angrily waiting 15 minutes to be let inside. His phone rings and he reaches for his phone in his back pocket to see who it's from. "Oh hey it's from Jack!" Said Jack. "Heyy buddy was up?? Having a small get together tonight. You better be there tonight. Lmao. But you know my address dude. See you tonight" jack Johnsons text said. Finally jacks dad answers the door sleep like. "Dad im going to my friends tonight. I'm getting ready I'll tell you before I leave k?"
"Whatever son" his dad responds.
*
*
"I'm so excited!! OMG I can't wait" Emma texted her best friend Christina. Since Christina didn't respond it left emma sad. It made it worse when she couldn't find anything to wear in her small closet.
She finds some black leggings and a white tank top. She walks in front of her mirror and says "I guess it looks ok! Oh wait" as she turns around throwing shirts across her room. She ties a blue and purple flannel around her waist. Which added some cute color to her outfit. She slips on her ankle gold sandels. She straightened her hair for the party. She went downstairs. "Mom. I'm ready can I go now?" Emma asked with excitement.
"Yes baby. Get my keys and we will leave" her mother said getting off the couch.
*
*
"Ugh Jack. Pick something good looking to wear tonight" Jack Gilinsky says to himself. "Ahh" he says as he picks up some khaki shorts and a white v-neck t-shirt. He slips on some black vans. He brushes his hair and walks down stairs. "Hey dad im leaving. Love you. See you later" Jack says as he closes the door.
**
**