A white flash

It was nigh time for the session to start. His hard-boiled leather touched his skin as the armor protected him from harm's way. The hard leather was able to protect him from the arrows that strike the hardest. The Cupid's arrows striked so hard it was about time he seeked the cure for his wicked disease.
I was writing my journal during the English lesson. Nobody was paying attention, and my fantasy was running wild, as it was in other times of the day. My friends were sitting close. Not too close though, not enough to cause misconceptions.
Spyros, sitting on my left was solving some chemistry exercises. As he was focused on solving, little did he know he was about to witness something great. Peter, who sat in the front seat was solving some geometry problems. It is said that he is really good at geometry, since all he does is solving geometry problems. He was fantasizing in his own realm. A realm where spheres and cylinders do not exist.
The chateû de virgin is a home to all kinds of weird kids. It stands tall between the oak trees, and it represents everything that resembles virginity. The school consists of the main building, a rectangular structure, with a lot of windows. Inside, there are the classrooms, the teachers's office and the bathrooms. It is a building made of stone bricks and wood. The large windows are the main source of light in the classrooms, but when the night falls, candles and torches are used.
Right next to the school lies the principal's tower. It is a tall tower made of black bricks, and it boasts a small amount of windows. Long stairs are said to take you right to the top, and nobody knows what forbidden magic is used there.
If you walk down the path that leads to the living Chambers, you will notice a small wooden hut. An old lady is said to live there, but only rumors suggest that. Sometimes, I can see a small light coming from the hut in the middle of the night. Spyros says it's only my imagination, but I know what I see.
The living Chambers are as old as the other buildings. The beds are oddly comfortable, and the bathrooms are rarely functional. We sleep together at large rooms with a lot of beds. The walls are made of wood and rats can traverse through them and steal our food.
The winery is downstairs, at a long hallway, with a fireplace in the middle of the room. The food isn't all that great but it's tolerable.
Children originate from across the realm of Attica. It is said that only children with extraordinary abilities can pass the trials required to enter the realm of the sacred forest where this institution exists.
The teachers here are said to have been chosen by a higher power. No one can grasp the inconceivable way the teachers are picked. It is said that another lady, that teaches ancient Greek, the leader of this cult, lived in this sacred forest long before the creation of this institution. Long before the creation of this world.
I was awakened back to reality. The kid sitting behind me unleashed a white fluid of such smell that instantly caused me to turn back. My friend was not paying attention to the lesson, as was everyone in the class.
He questioned the child in the back seat whether this white fluid was an ejaculation flued. "No!" he replied furiously, as he was wiping it from the table. I started laughing, knowing that indeed it wasn't what he presumed. He just wanted to erase something he wrote. But that is irrelevant since my friend started mocking him.
I tried to stop them from fighting, and I succeeded, but the teacher took notice of us. Hopefully, she didn't send us to the principal's office. What he is said to do to children sometimes gives me the creeps.
He doesn't seem to appreciate children, but maybe he is trying to hide his undisclosed desires. He is always accompanied by his fellow comrade and friend, with whom he never separates.