𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

it was a warm and peaceful sunday morning. the rays of the sun shining through the window in jungkook and jimin's bedroom, lighting up the once dark room.

jungkook woke up by a sun ray gently beaming at his face. softly scrunching his face from the sudden glow, he slowly opened his eyes, adjusting at the light and from just being woken up.

he looked to his side to find his husband and a soft smile took upon his face. he held jimin's hand as the man's arms were barely wrapped around jungkook's waist and face nuzzled against jungkook's neck while his head was supported by jungkook's arms which was under jimin's neck, spooning him.

it was safe to say that waking up with jimin by his side was the best thing in the world. his love of his life, safe and happy, around his embraced and looking so.. peaceful. it just made jungkook's heart filled with nothing but warmth.

after minutes of just admiring jimin's beauty, he then kissed every inch of jimin's face, softly and lovingly. he started from his lips, to his forehead, cheeks, closed eyes, chin, until he hears jimin softly groan.

"good morning, lovely." jungkook gently greeted since jimin just had woken up from his slumber.

jimin, who was barely awake, said nothing and kissed jungkook's lips as his arms made it's way to wrap it around jungkook's neck, pulling him closer, since his husband was now on top of him.

"good morning, kookie~" jimin chirped once they pulled away.

"what do you want for breakfast?" jungkook asked, his voice barely over a whisper, as his hands softly caress jimin's hair while staring so lovingly and gently to jimin.

jimin hands then went up to caress jungkook's face, and quickly peck his nose.

"waffles with strawberries. lots and lots of strawberries, please."

"okay, love. waffles with lot's and lots of strawberries coming right up." jungkook said with a chuckle as he imitated the way jimin cutely said it.

"with a jungkookie on the side as-well." jimin shyly adds up, heat creeping it's way to his cheeks as he cutely cover his face with his sweater paws, which smells like jungkook since it was his.

jungkook melts at the sight as he pinched jimin's cheeks and kissed his forehead.

"and a jungkookie on the side." jungkook repeated with a teasing tone as he gently chuckled at jimin's adorable reaction. man, was he whipped.