𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢

it was a rainy and cold night. the sound of water droplets repeatedly hitting the house roof as the sound of tv and laughters filled the building.

jimin and jungkook are all cuddled up on their couch as they watch 'rise of the guardians' together. both kept warm and surrounded by comfortable blankets and pillows with cups of hot chocolate in their hands.

"kookie, you look like that bunny." jimin said with a laugh looking at jungkook to peck his cheek then continuing to watch the movie.

jungkook huddled closer to jimin as he put down his now empty cup on the table close to the couch and lightly carried jimin to make him sit on his lap, then he set his arms around jimin's waist, both still somehow drowned into the warm sheets.

"this is nice." jimin said with a content sigh. jungkook hummed and lightly pecked jimin's neck, eyes still focus on the tv.

after some time, their lovely cat joined them in their bundle of warmth and laid on jimin's lap, letting the man lovingly pet her head as she let our a soft pur.

"aren't we a lovely picture?" jungkook whispered to jimin as he nuzzled his head to the man's neck affectionately.

jimin hummed.

"that tickles." jimin whisper-yelled with a laugh, as jungkook showers jimin with kisses filled with love.

"oh, you know you love it." jungkook lightly teased, as he stopped to spare the man on his lap.

"say it. say you love my kisses!" jungkook said as he continues to kiss jimin and the older started laughing so hard, his eyes disappears.

"s-stop j-jungkookie!" jimin yelled followed by more laughter.

jungkook stopped to admire jimin, who was now laying on the couch, legs still on top of jungkook, flushed cheeks and lips apart with a subtle smile, showing his crooked front teeth.

jungkook affectionately caress jimin's cheek with his thumb as he stares so lovingly to the love of his life.

"i love you." jungkook whispered as he kissed jimin's forehead. he laid next to jimin, right arm under jimin's head as he nuzzled his face on jimin's hair.

"i love you too, and your kisses." jimin cheekily replied while caressing jungkook's left arm which was on top of his tummy.

their cat, which got off of jimin the moment jungkook started tickling the life out of him, went up and laid on jimin's tummy making jungkook remove his arm.

jimin started petting the cat while focusing back to the movie.

minutes later, jimin felt jungkook's warm hand on his, making them both have their hands softly resting on their cat.

"i love our family." jimin whispered as he kissed jungkook on the lip, both happy and content with each other and their cute cat. both happy with their small yet lovely family.