04

The work as always is hard and I mean I manage so many jobs so that I can be stable now at last. Previously my money that I made is all gone now. Thanks to my so called father. the bills he said was too much I didn't even think of the bills that was given by hospital coz I trusted him. He was my father for God's sake. Was my father now I don't know that man. It's hard carrying all these jobs with school and even the bullying as I said I can stand up for myself and against my bullies but I can't take the risk of losing my scholarship. I can't do that.

The shop is filled with customers I am going to one stall to another to pick and keep all the things right which some arrogant customers took and if they didn't liked it threw it anywhere not having the decency to keep it back to it's place. Whats the hard thing in that but no.

"Tch high class arrogant people" I mumbled to myself while keeping the things back yo place when someone bumped into me I immediately turned back to apologize whoever that was coz I know I wasn't the one at fault but I have learned it the hard way how rude someone is.

"I am sorry" I bowed to the person.

"Ohh look here who we have" I heard the bitchy voice of Eunji. This has to happen with me right god? Why do you hate me so much?.

I sighed and looked up she was standing there again with her so called friends.

"And she has the nerve to bump into you eunji!" A very sickeningly sounding girl to her right said whose name I don't know I am quite and am in myself.

"Tch tch tch you went away from the school before your punishment" she said walking in circle around me.
She took my chin harshly in her hand her long fake nails digging in my chin.
"That would mean she would be given a extra strong punishment"

I know she won't be able to do anything here coz it's public. Her parents are the politicians so she can't do that or her parent's would go down.

She pushed me back which made me stumble in the shelf.

"Tomorrow you are getting it. Let's go girls" they went after that I held my chin carefully and saw that it was bleeding.

I went into the washroom and placed ointment on it. Again before going out plastering a fake smile on myself I went out.

*~*
I cracked my bones after I was finally done with work I went home. To have a crying fox hybrid on me.

"Hey hey I back home see I won't ever leave you" I said to jimin while my hand went to his ear slowly messaging it to make him feel better.

"I-i thoug-ht you left me because i-i" he broke down again in middle of him saying. I hugged him tightly to let him know I am here.

"It's okay shh I am here see your hugging me and I won't ever leave you jimin" I carresed his back.

Jimin at last calmed down and was sniffing lightly still holding me.

"Promise?" He looked up sniffing and held out his pinky I giggled and took his pinky in my pinky

"Promise now let's go eat something I am sure your hungry right? Coz man I am hungry"

He chuckled at that and nodded we went towards the kitchen and I made the food.

Jimin sat on the chair watching me make food. Its pretty late I always come home at this time it's midnight.

My father didn't cared about if I came home or not or how long it as out so these is a new change.

Jimin still haven't eaten it's not good for him. I should teach him basic food receips so that if I am late outside he can at least have his meal.

"Here enjoy your food!" I did that thing cheerleaders do with there pompom but with me I used my arms.

Jimin laughed fully at it and this is the first time I noticed him laugh like this his full body is shaking and wait he slide down the chair on the ground still laughing.

I couldn't control myself and joined laughing with him.

From here I think my life is gonna change.

After the dinner I am making my bed jimin again standing in my room but this time with the pillow.

"Jimin you have your room you know"
He pouted and said to me.
"But I wanna be here with you please" he widened his eyes he. Gosh I can't see that I sighed and nodded he immediately became happy oh I knew what you did you sly fox.

I went in my bed while jimin came and changed into his animal form. I think he is more comfortable sleeping in his animal form.

He cane towards me and nugged my hand I placed it on top of him and went to sleep. Tomorrow I am afraid to go to school tho.

*~*

The week went by fast me going school home work then sleep. As I thought it was going to be bad in school and indeed it was the day the second I went in I was greeted with eggs on me every one was throwing it on me. Why won't all the students come and do that they will get laughs from. I knew this was gonna happen.

The classes were going bad. My seat was filled with garbage and what I didn't noticed was there was glue on the chair I sat on it and when I tried to get up my skirt got torn. I was beyond humiliated. Thank god the school had extra skirt I took it and wore it. After the school I tried going back home early but eunji and her gang held me back and threw punched and kicks on me. I didn't want jimin to know this so I applied some makeup on the bruises. This is still continuing I hate it so much It is making me feel that if I die it would be good for me but then I think of jimin. I don't know where he will go of i am not there so I can't think of leaving him.

However the relationship between me and jimin became more strong now. I made him learn some recipes and he did great the only time I am happy is when I am with him. We would cuddle as soon as I am home it gives so much comfort to me. And now I can tell he is comfortable now when he first came here I noticed he was so stiff always but then now I can see he is relaxed fully. Till now jimin sleeps in my room. But I am not against it I am not getting nightmares because of that.

After a long day of work school I am exhausted. I am walking down to my home. Where jimin would be waiting for me. Instantly thinking of him my speed increased. The street is almost empty it late so yeah it always is like this when I go back to home.

But today there is two-three vans which looks like from some illegal hybrid center is moving here and there constantly. I wonder what are they doing and also wish that the hybrids that are on street don't get caught by them I don't know what they do with the caught hybrids but from what I have listened it's very bad they do experiments and other bad things on them.

While I was thinking about that I bumped into someone large and fell down however the person was gave me hand to made me stand up.

"Miss are you okay?" He asked me worriedly and kind of scared.

I looked up and saw a hybrid?

(Here we are with another chapter who do you think it would be? Comment down your answers and of you liked it do vote for it stay happy!)

Words:1300+