part 5: hanging from the Astronomy Tower

Author's note: Question...should I make the chapters longer? Not like anyone's gonna read this lol...I might make them longer just for funsies..

Mia's pov:

I cannot believe I am actually doing this.

The Astronomy Tower is only to be used during class hours...it was made clear even on the first day here at Hogwarts...that was why Ron and I were so careful about how we approached Malfoy...since he did have a good amount of leverage hanging over us.

I watched as he eyed us both angrily, waiting rather impatiently.

"Alright, bumblebee...let's go then," Draco guided, directing me to the staircase.

I glanced over at Ron, confused, but returned my glare soon to Draco and his piercing gray eyes. 

"-I'm not going anywhere with you...you-" I paused to think of a suitable name, "-you buffoon!"

Draco rolled his eyes slowly and scoffed, "-either you go with me..." He glanced over at the nervous orange-headed boy who was staring down at his shoes, "-or Weaslebee is..." He returned his attention to me in a bragging and accomplished manner, "-you can choose."

I gulped. Draco had always been this way...always had to have the last word...and always had to embarrass someone whenever he could. I looked at him as he raised his eyebrows proudly, his eyes darting between the two of us.

This was a big decision to make...either I hang my underwear from the tower or Ron hangs his...

Either way...one of us would be utterly humiliated.

As much as I didn't want the whole school to see my bright pink underwear...I did it anyway...there was no true harm being done except for my reputation...and my confidence.

I sighed and took one last look at Ron.

 "Fine," I glared confidently at Draco, "-I'll do it."

He smirked in a satisfied manner, taking a deep breath as he straightened out his back, broadening his shoulders rather boastfully, " -shall we be off then? "

I glanced at him, "-One moment please."

I walked over to Ron and smiled awkwardly, trying to keep my voice lowered from Draco's prying ears," -I'm sorry that this happened. "

He eyed me, "...it wasn't your fault...and if I'm telling the truth-" he glared over at the blond boy who was tapping his foot on the floor, pestering us to hurry.

"Well, you saved me from a great deal of embarrassment-" he laughed. He leaned closer to my ear and whispered, "-let's just say that they aren't tidy whities."

I giggled as Ron moved his head from my ear.

"I'll wait for you," he suggested.

I nodded and followed Draco up the long, winding staircase...this is one adventure I'll never forget.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, take 'em off," he instructed, the two of us standing awkwardly in the room.

He was near the left side of his room, eyeing me peculiarly, and I was on the right side...watching him nervously. His voice echoed off of the old walls and made their way back to my ears.

I made a face at this and rolled my eyes, "Turn around first-"

He crossed his arms and reluctantly sighed as he faced the opposite direction. I watched as his blond head remained fixated on something out of the window.