The First Book

Frankie Stein the daughter of Frankenstein and Elsa walk through the halls of the stone walls. She then enter a fountain garden area. She spotted someone in the middle wearing a long white cloak. The person started to sing.  

Frankie then step on a twig. The female look at Frankie, then ran away. "Wait! Come back!", Frankie yelled and chase after her. The girl finally stop, and look at Frankie who was catching her  breath.

She was about to take off her hood.

Frankie woke up in the library. "That same dream again", she mumble. She got up and one of her book fell. She pick it up and saw a weird looking key.

 She pick it up and saw a weird looking key

She pick it up. She look at the shelf. She saw a out of place white book in the shelf. She grab it and have a picture of a girl head wear a hoodie. *Could this be connect the the dream I been having for a month*, she thought.

She know she couldn't read it here, so she decide to go to the attic. She was quickly walking to the attic. "Hey Frankie", Jackson Jekyll a normie, who was also half monster when music play. He turn into his alter ego Holt Hyde. "Hey Jackson, what's up?", she asked. 

"Actually me and Holt talk through of problem and we both decide we want a other chance with you", Jackson explain. "What are you trying to say?", she asked. "I think we should get back together", he said. "I thought you guys were dating Clair", she said holding the book tighter. "We broke up months ago", he said. 

"Jackson I really you and Holt, but both you broke my heart when you both dated Clair", she said. "Frankie you're the only ghoul for us", Jackson said. "I have to think about it", she said. She went upstairs. She sat down at a table. 

She place the book on the table and  saw a lock on the book. She place the key in the keyhole. It open by itself and flip to a page. It was a picture of the fountain garden area. What she didn't know someone was watching her from the shadows. 

"There you are, ghoul", one of her beasty Clawdeen Wolf, who want to be a fashion designer. "What are you doing here Frankie?", Draculaura the daughter of Dracula asked. "We should be outside for the Mid-Evil Fair, where my fans can worship me", their diva friend Cleo De Nile said. "I trying to figure something out", Frankie said turning to the next page. "Why read fairy tales of book?", their friend Abbey Bominable said walking up and look at  the book. 

"Something have been bothering me for a month now", Frankie said. "Look ghoul, this fair is huge. We need to look fangtastic", Clawdeen said. "You're right", she said. Clawdeen look flip to a page and saw medieval outfits.

"This give me a clawsome for our Mid-Evil outfits", Clawdeen shading the outfits, but discover the shade have of of steps to do a spell. Frankie grab it and read it. "Excuse me", she said, running out. "Frankie!", all of them yelled, then chase after her. She ran past Clawd Wolf the big brother of Clawdeen and boyfriend of Draculaura, Deuce Gorgon the coolest guy at Monster High and dating Cleo De Nile, and Jackson. 

Her friends follow her. "What wrong with Frankie?", Jackson asked. "We are trying to figure it out", Clawdeen said, as the boys join them. Frankie arrange the torches in the symbols the book told her. She follow the next step. 

"I wish I figure what these dream mean", she whisper. "To go the world that combine the two, that have riddles, and clues. With this symbol, I enter this labyrinth that I do not know", she said finishing the last step and her friends enter the symbol. "Frankie what going on?", Clawdeen asked. Then a light shine down above them transporting into a different world.