The Life of Change

2025, June 17

That day everything was changed in my life. It was five years ago. Let's have a flashback

2020, August 15

Everything was normal, my days were just passing. I am not getting any interest in  anything like the cricket match of India and Pakistaan, nor in studies, video games, and everything that boys were interested in. I wa- want something adventurous type, you know like saving my crush from a villain or something or having a trip and on the trip there were a lot of zombies or something and I will be chosen to save the world, or transferred to another world. Having these thoughts in mind I left home to go to school, actually I don"t want to, but I have to. The whole way these kept me busy,and while crossing roads, I got hit by a car. Everything goes blur in front of me, I think I was a goner. 

After a few hours

I opened my eyes, there is a cute little girl in front. she was staring me like she has never seen a human before. Her eyes, they are beautiful, with a cute voice asking me," Are you alright". I stood up and saw the room. the room was a lot bigger. like I am into a king's palace. I asked the girl about my location. Heaven the girl answered.   

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************   So, if you liked this part then you definitely have to read its second part because the real story will start in it second part. About how Luffy(the protagonist of my story) is going to use his mind in crisis situations.