Part 2 Into the Heaven

2020, August 16

Today I got a new discovery. You know what, there is a life after death.

Before a few hours

Heaven the girl answered. I laughed at her about what shit of crap she is talking about."I am in heaven, huh.. that's some joke of yours ha..ha..ha... Oh! what the hell!", that's a huge sword of hers. I don't know where does it come from, it's like she has taken out that sword from inside of herself but how is it possible, I am totally confused at that time. "Don't make fun of me, otherwise you'll regret." She said. She really scared me. she sat on chair in front of the bed I was laid on. After some time, I gathered up some courage and asked her," Um... Is I am really in heaven" she stands up, I think this time she's gonna pierce through me."You humans, hey see this." Wait what does she said, "You humans." what does she mean about that. And suddenly out of no where there's a huge flame on her hands. I'm a little bit of scared bu- but that sight was beautiful. It was like a goddess was in front of me. I asked her," Who are you? Why are you here?" She smiled and answered, "I am the goddess of war, Bishamon." Huh.....what! I am talking to a goddess,the goddess of war! I stood up straight and apologized," I'm sorry for talking to you so rudely before.""Ah... there is no need of it sit as you're before." after saying all of this she went out. I've got so many questions in my mind,like," Why I'm here? What's gonna happen to me? where I have to go next? I'm struggling with these questions and she came back. I ask her," Can you tell me, why they have kept me here." " You know what, not everyone was being brought here, even I don't know the whole details but you are here because there is something special in you, you'll get the details later in the court." "In the court" I asked." I can't tell you any further." She answered.         

After an hour

She took me into a very huge hall, so many persons were there. They were emitting the same aura like the goddess of war Bishamon. Wait, what is this? I'm reading everyone's aura. I think these are some side effects of being in heaven. Wait a minute, what the hell, with this one. This aura was on another level from of all person I have met before. She was sitting on a big chair. I thought she was the biggest goddess in all of them. And my hunch was correct. Everyone in the hall( which they call their court) kneeled in front her. Then me too kneeled because that was the first thing that clicked in my mind. She ordered everyone to stand up and said, "Luffy D. Ace you are being selected to save the world of hope from the Demon Lay Glaundzii". "What to fight a demon king. What mere human like me can do in front of a demon king." I interrupted in between. All the soldiers in the hall pointed their weapons on me and just rushed to kill me. At the moment, queen stopped them and ordered to hold on. She said," Luffy D. Ace you are selected because the aura you are emitting was of a god." "Which God was it ?" I asked. "The God of war Kratos. And that is why Bishamon was with you." She answered." But what can I do? I am not that strong, that I can beat a demon king or anything.  I will be blown only by his breath." " Yes I know about that, so you can summon anything from here which you think that, this thing can make you stronger." I thought about it and then answered, " Okay then, first promise me that you will definitely give me that thing." "I promise, that anything that you want I will give you." She said. "Then I'll summon you." I said it having a heroic smile on my face. And the queen agreed giving me the same expression. Everyone in the hall was shocked of my answer, and a great silence takes upon the atmosphere.

***********************"*******************"*****"*********************************************************************
  Will Luffy will be able to succeed in his scheme or fail? So meet you guys in the next part.