Final😃

Mia's🙁😠 mother and advisor confront Principal Choi about the Ministry of Education complaint and Mia's school performance, and is that a bribe they're counting out? Mom says she's also sent her a new office refrigerator, and inside, Principal Choi finds boxes full of (I assume) cash.

Y/n goes home, where her mother expresses incredulity that the ban against students leaving the school early was lifted. Y/n looks shifty-eyed, and Mom's no fool - she knows Y/n left without permission. Y/n just wails that the food is salty, and bursts into loud tears.

Y/n spends the night in her room, doodling notes to herself ("I'm not happy" "I want to be happy"). She looks around the room at her own uplifting, self-supportive notes, and wonders where it all went wrong. She thinks that she never used to give up - but if she doesn't give up, it won't end.

There's a sound at her window, and it's Jungwon, from his bedroom next door. HA, they live so close he can poke her window with a pole. He says he has bad news, and even worse news... bad news first, she lost a lot of points for leaving school.

We don't hear the "even worse," but it has Y/n charging back to school the next morning looking ready to kick ass and take names. She steels herself and barges into the Baek Ho club room, and announces herself: "Starting today, I'm taking over Baek ho(tiger inside)...............