Chapter 2 The silent anger

-End of flashback-
"Slappy." I said remembering what had happened to him. After he complemented my violin skills he jumps down out of the tree and we sat down and started talking. A few minutes later dad had come looking for me and found me talking with Slappy, dad slowly took out the book while we weren't paying attention and then...it all went blank next thing I know I'm in bed at home. I hadn't had another thought about Slappy till now. My thoughts where broken by yell upstairs I set my violin down and unlocked my door and ran upstairs to find Hannah and dad arguing in dads office about what had happened with Zack. "Dad why can I have a normal life." "You know why Hannah! Because we aren't normal! Your are never to see that boy again!" "Dad that's not fair!" that was when I heard Hannah scream. I panicked and opened the door "dad what is going on?!" I yelled and saw what had happened, he shut the book that was in his hands.
I froze.
He looked back at me and said " try and get her out and you'll go next." He threatened. I nod and our heads turn when we hear knocking on the door. Dad went down and opened the door and it was Zack "I-i heard a scream are Hannah and (Y/N) ok?" He said panicking. "You didn't hear a scream, you didn't hear anything."  Dad said slamming the door in his face. Next thing I know it I'm running to my room to lock myself in. I had made it in my room and locked the door behind me. I lean my back up against the door and slide down to the floor hugging my knees scared. I heard another knock at the door I got up and cracked open my door to see dad talking to the police and Zack and who I assume is his mom. "Well that's weird, cause I've been here alone all night." Dad said with ease "no he's lying where's (Y/N) and Hannah I know it was one of them screaming." Zack said.
"Ok yes Hannah and (Y/N) are my kids and they've been staying with me for awhile while they're mother sorted things out..with her new husband. She flew back to London yesterday morning." Dad lied "alright well that checks out" said the male officer all of a sudden I heard Hannah scream. I run out of my bed room and up the stairs only to be followed by everyone. Running into my dads office I picked up Hannah's book and hid it in my sweater before they could all come upstairs. "Hannah!" I yelled out trying to make it sound like I was looking for her I ran up to her door and opened it to find nothing. So I closed it and joined the others to see that dad had made an excuse for 'surround sound'. I walked down to my room again shutting my door and locking it once again and opened Hannah's book to see her pop out. "Well." I said "now we know that we're both not really real." I continued. "Yeah." She said laying on my bed. I hid her book under a loose floorboard and shut it as I heard dad shut the door and walk upstairs. My room was on the first floor right next to the front door. Me and Hannah just chilled out in my room until...
"(Y/N)! Where is Hannah's book!?" I quickly got up and poked my head out my door. "What? Hannah's book it gone?!" I acted like I didn't know where it was. "You are the only other person in the hou-." He was cut off by the phone ringing. He went and picked it up and talked as if nothing was wrong. "Yes officers I'll be there." He said calmly hanging up before coming to my room and telling me to come out of my room. "I've got to go to the police station (Y/N)." He said but as I opened my door all I saw was a blue flash and then black.

Hannah's POV-
"Dad!" I yell as he closed the book. "Don't." He said as I got up off (Y/N)'s bed. He went back upstairs to hide the book away and then came back downstairs and left to go to the police station.
I go upstairs to try to find their book but it was no use, he had hide the book well. but then I thought about some place that he had hide my book. I continue to look for awhile till I heard something in dads office. I grab a bat a walk in quietly, "look out!" The voice said as I swung to bat. I turn on the lights to find Zack and another guy. "Zack? What are you doing in my house?" I asked "um I thought you were chained up, possibly." He said. "Why would you think that?" I said "because I heard you scream and then I called the police..." he trailed off. "Ok both of you need to go right now" I said worried "yes, ok." Zack said about to walk out but the other guy stopped him. "Wait one- one second, hi- hi I'm champ, nice to meet you." He stutters putting out his hand for me to shake. " hey we're going to the semi-formal later tonight and uh you should come, and invite a friend." He said. " I really don't care what she looks like-." I cut him off. "Did you unlock a book?" I asked "yeah, yeah i dropped it, it's around here somewhere-." He cut himself off. "Look here it is-." He went to pick it up but I yelled. " no don't open it!" But it was to late, the abominable snowman of Pasadena started to form and leap off the page with blue light surrounding the book. He finished coming up out the book. He was a bit to big to be standing straight up so he had to slightly slouch down to fit inside the room. He examined the room with fascination tapping the light that hung on its chain and knocking him in the nose slightly and made his way to the other side of the room. I kept completely silent but I could hear champ having a heard time keeping calm. "What is going on!" Zack whisper yelled. "Nobody make a sound." I whispered. But champ had knocked over a lamp making a loud crash. The snowman looked at him and began to walk towards him. Champ then let out one girly scream and the abominable snowman roared charging at Champ knocking the light out of the way and into the book shelf making them fall to the floor. Zack pushed Champ out of the way and the snowman went straight through The wall. I grabbed the book. "My dad is gonna kill me." I said running out the door with Zack and Champ running after me into the street. "Hannah!" Zack yelled grabbing my sweater. "Let go of me Zack, your in over your head." I said. "Well can you at least tell me what's happening-." I cut him off . "No I have to go." I said running in the direction of all the damage around town.

-Your POV-
All I see is black. nothing but black. How could dad do this to me? I was only trying to help Hannah. Anger over taking me, I tried to think of some ideas on how to get rid of dad but My thoughts were broke by a click noise. Like a book lock opening. Not my book but another...which book could it have been?
I get up and look up and hear a laugh coming from outside the book. I'd recognize that laugh anywhere.

"Slappy" I whisper.