~Shine Bright Like A Diamond~

There was once a happy couple who lived in an apartment named Carrie and Darwin La Beoff.Nine months later,Carrie gave birth to a healthy young baby which they named Maddie.Twelve years later,Maddie was a great ballerina dancer!Her parents told her to stay while they go to Darwin's brother,jake's birthday party.When Carrie and Darwin was about to leave,Maddie said "I love you so much!Be safe!"

Maddie's parents left the apartment and drove away.While Darwin drives the car,the brake stopped working and they fell off the cliff and died.Back at home,Maddie heard the news that there was a car that crashed involving the it was her parents car.She was depressed and wants to have her parents back badly.She packed her things and left the apartment because she remembered her parents.The last thing she saw was the chandelier that was a gift by her parents and she fled.

"Mommy,Daddy please help me to find a new home so I can find a new home..."Maddie said.

Maddie traveled and travel until she saw two colorful butterflies flying around her.She followed and followed until it stopped.She looked up and saw an Orphanage.She knocked until a very young beautiful woman came and welcomed her."What's your name young girl?"she said."I..I..I'm Maddie...Maddie La Beoff.What's your name ma'am?"Maddie said in a nervous voice."I'm Sia,your going to be fine in the orphanage".Maddie entered and silently said "Am I ready to start all over?"

Maddie explored the orphanage along with Sia.Maddie saw kids playing,dancing and laughing.She knew that it was going to be alright.Sia found her a room for her and showed her roommates.Maddie explored her room and it really was like her room in the apartment.She became friends with everyone especially her roommates.