ask

Mario growled but let Mitch take the lead, seeing as he was fuming

Mitch: "We will be out as soon as we have Coiln."

Dracula: "You are not taking my son."

Mitch: "Colin do you want to come with us?"

Coiln went to get up, but Dracula harshly pushed him down, making him yell in pain from his still healing injuries."

Mitch wanted to snap his neck, but Mario kept him from doing anything to rash.

Dracula: "Hes my son and I know what's best for him."

Mario: "He's old enough to know who he wants to live with.$

Dracula: "Shut it mutt! Not for much longer."

Dracula shoved the liquid from the vile down Colin's throat, he was violently coughing and shaking as he cried. The others having enough and seeing as they can't resolve this peacefully attacked.

After fighting for an hour Dracula was dead and the attacking side had some injuries that were getting healed. Mitch and Mario went to check on Coiln and saw little kid sleeping in his clothes. He looked exactly like Colin, his face even had tears down it and faded red, more pink, spots. Mitch wrapped him in his clothes and gently carried him.

Yes I'm making Colin a smol baby bean, you can't fight me on thsi because their is a reason I'm doing this.

———————————————————

Rian was still at his parents graves about to head home

———————————————————

Austin was listening to Bri and Devin play music and after they played Twister.