05

I stared at the email for a little while, till Tetsuro came up behind me and I put my phone away.

"What was that?" Tetsuro tried to grab my phone but I dodged the hand and put my phone in my pocket.

"It's a secret" I mumbled back to him. He looked at me for a second then put that smug face on again. I swear I was about to punch that look off his face. Tetsuro leaned down and picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

"A secret I see? Well in this team we don't keep secrets! So lets go find the rest of the team so you can tell us your little secret~" Tetsuro carried me all the way to the other side of the gym and placed me on the bench in front of the rest of the team.

"Why do you get to carry the pretty manager but I cant!" Yamamoto complained to Tetsuro.

"Because this 'Pretty' manager is my sister stupid" Yamamoto's eyes went wide.

"Tetsuro, what did you do this time?" Kenma pointed to my angry figure which was mostly hidden behind Tetsuro.

"Hey! I'm not always the problem!" Tetsuro complained to Kenma. "And it isn't what I DID, it is was she DIDN'T do." Tetsuro pointed his finger at my face. Being as angry as I was, I leaned forward and bit his finger. "OWW!" Tetsuro screamed holding his finger. Coach had heard us and came over to see what was happening. Before he got to the team though, I got up and ran to the other side of the gym where Karasuno was so coach Nekomata didn't suspect I had anything to do with it.

"hm, oh hello?" I ran into Karasuno's team captain.

"Uhh, hi. My name is (Y/N), I am Nekoma's manager" I looked back occasionally to see what was going on with the team.

"oh, my name is Daichi. Is there something you need?" Daichi asked me.

"Uh, not really. Just pretend we're having a normal conversation." Daichi looked very confused but played along.

"(Y/N)!" Coach Nekomata screamed at me. I was terrified. Daichi looked down at me then at coach.

"Let me guess, you did something bad then tried to flee the scene so you wouldn't get suspected?" Karasuno's coach came over to me and had his hand on his hip.

"Yeah..." I said looking down. I pulled out my phone to see I got another email from the competition.

"(Y/N)!" Coach Nekomata came over and yelled at me.

"Y-yes coach?" I turned around with an innocent smile on my face. I have been in this situation before, so I know how to get out of it.

"Kuroo said you bit his finger! Do you know what that can do to our team!? That can bring us down! We cant have our best middle blocker injured!" Coach yelled at me not even caring that everyone in the gym could hear him. Since he wanted to play dirty, I will play dirty. I started to fake cry infront of everyone.

"I am so sorry! Kuroo just was accusing me of something that I didn't do and had his finger all up in my face! I didn't know what to do to make him stop since he wouldn't listen to me so I bit his finger and ran! I am so sorry coach!" I started to fake sob, but everyone in the gym thought they were real tears. Except for Kenma and Tetsuro who knew exactly what I was doing, and thank god Kenma decided to play along, and got the rest of the team to as well, except for Tetsuro. Everyone in the gym was shocked about what was going on. Karasuno's captain who was still behind me was very surprised since I was fine just a second ago, and their coach had a sly smile on his face. I guess he knew what I was doing to.

"I-uh. I apologize for Kuroo's behavior, I will talk to him." coach Nekomata went back to the team. I turned around to see Bokuto and Daichi standing in front of me with the most shocked faces.

"(Y/N), are you ok!? What happened!?" Bokuto asked.

"She played dirty." Coach Ukai said to the boys.

"What do you mean? She was crying REAL tears?" Bokuto yelled at coach Ukai.

"yeah coach, what do you mean?" Daichi asked, and the rest of the Karasuno team came over as well.

"What's going on!?" the orange headed boy, Hinata asked.

"She is just being a little crybaby" A tall blond haired boy with glasses said.

"Excuse me, but I am not a crybaby." I said walking up to the blonde haired boy. "And unless you want the whole gym thinking that you hurt me and said something really rude, I suggest you shut up." He was shocked, as well as the rest of the team.

"ok, ok, no need to be rude to us now" coach Ukai said. "Boy's she was faking." The whole team was shocked, but didn't believe it.

"There is no way this little girl can fake cry!" the tall giraffe exclaimed pointing his finger in my face. I decided to show him what I could do. I leaned forward and bit his finger, the whole team stared at me. The blonde turned around in anger and shoved me onto the ground, perfect.

"I am sorry! Please don't hurt me!" I started to fake sob again. this time just quieter so only the team could hear me.

"What the hell." Giraffe boy stared at me as I got up.

"want to doubt me now?" I said with an evil smile on my face.

"Boy's now do you believe me? She is very talented indeed, but that just shows that you should be kinder to people. Cause you see, if she were to be any louder, I would have to bench Tsukishima." Coach Ukai explained, I just stood there with a smile on my face.

Soon Kenma and Tetsuro came up to me.

"Come on (Y/N), our game is starting soon, and I saw the trouble you were causing Karasuno." Kenma said to me. I just shrugged my shoulders than pulled out my switch to start playing Cuphead again. I started to walk back, but before I did I turned around to Tetsuro, Kenma, Bokuto, and the whole Karasuno team. 

"Let this be a warning to you all. Tetsuro don't make me say something I don't want to. It is called a secret for a reason." I turned back around and walked over to the bench.

Kenma's POV

(Y/N) walked away with a scary smile on her face. I turned back around to the Karasuno team and Bokuto.

"Sorry for the trouble she caused." I bowed.

"No it is fine, It teaches the boys not to judge a book by it's covers and to be kind or else something like that could happen and ruin your whole future." Coach Ukai said.

"There really wasn't any better way to put that?" Tanaka slopped down.

"Nope!" Coach Ukai smiled, and we went our separate ways.

A/N: Ok I know, This would be the 2nd chapter I have posted today, but in my defense I had nothing going on today and my brain was filled with ideas. So yeah, Hope you enjoyed!

A/N-edit: Omg i just re-read this chapter, I am sorry for how weird it is. I was listening to CryBaby by Melanie Martinez while writing this.