11

Present time

I layed under the tree where me and Kenma promised to always be together. As I remembered the memory the tears started strolling down my already wet and salty face. I rolled up into a ball and closed my eyes.

Kenma's POV

(Y/N) just yelled at us and ran off. I wanted to go after her, but my legs wouldn't move. I felt the tears start to form in the brim of eyes, I looked up at Oikawa who was the same. The only reason I didn't like Oikawa is because I would feel jealous. Oikawa and (Y/N) would always hang out and I would never forgive myself if I let (Y/N) get played by Oikawa.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Tetsuro yelled at Oikawa.

"Stop Tetsuro. It wasn't just him, we know that (Y/N) doesn't like fighting and you know why."

Flashback

"Hi (Y/N)!"

"SHHH!"

"(Y/N)! Shut up!"

"Sorry mom!"

"Why did you yell at her?!"

"Cause she is being loud!"

"Well she is only a kid!"

"L-lets go."

"You should come live with me!"

"Really Tetsuro? You would let me!"

"YES! You can be my little sister!"

End of flashback

(Y/N) and Tetsuro aren't related, but (Y/N) changed her name just so people wouldn't ask.

"Fine, but where would (Y/N) go? And would she tell someone?" Tetsuro asked.

"I...don't know." I said to him. "She probably left campus, So maybe the old cherry tree?" I suggested.

"But we can't leave campus..." Tetsuro pointed out.

"I can.." Oikawa jumped in. Me and Tetsuro looked over at him, shocked that he even cared.

"I am able to leave this campus, I just need you guys to tell me where to go." He said. Me and Tetsuro exchanged looks, then nodded.

"Fine." Tetsuro told Oikawa where to go.

A month later

(Y/N) POV

I have made up with all the boys, and I still have feelings for Kenma. Tomorrow is the competition, and I have been training my gaming skills for the past month.

"(Y/N)! Wake up! We have school stupid!" Tetsuro yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I got up from bed and got around, I out my long (H/C) in a messy bun then grabbed my switch and ran down the stairs.

"Good morning (Y/N)" Kenma looked up from his console and smiled and at me. I smiled back at him, "Good morning Kenma" I replied to him.

"Ok love birds! We have to go!" Tetsuro said, I looked over and gave him a death glare. He shut up as soon as he saw the look on my face. I took out my phone and called the competition.

"Hello this is Tokyo gaming, how may I help you?"

"Hello, I am one of the contestants and I would like to buy 6 backstage passes please."

"Of course, that will be 30$ tomorrow at the front desk."

"Ok, thank you"

"Of course"

The next day

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" I turned around to see Bokuto sprinting to us with Akashi behind him.

"BRO!" Tetsuro gave Bokuto a hug.

soon everyone else came to, Lev, Hinata, and Yaku. We all walked inside and grabbed our backstage passes and me and Kenma got ready.

"I'm nervous....." I told Kenma and Tetsuro. Out of nowhere Tetsuro just left.

"Don't worry (Y/N), you are going to do great. And there is something I wanted to ask you.." Kenma said to me.

"Sure go ahead"

"I like you alot, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Kenma asked me as his face turned red. My face went a really bright pink as I walked over and gave Kenma a hug.

"Of course"

A/N: Oh.....this story isn't over yet.......who will win the competition? Will Kenma back out so his new girlfriend will win? Or will this new relationship affect their playing skills?