Introduction and Rules

Hello everyone! Looking to improve your success on your books? You came to the right place...

I will follow the rules the same as everyone else in this group.

Many clubs on Wattpad have strict rules, here you will see the rules are simple.

Basic Rules below ⬇️

1. BE KIND, it's not that hard to be nice to one another, PM me if there's any issues with people.

2. BE ACTIVE EVERY WEEK, you should be commenting, reading, voting, and talking to members of the group. If you're not active in some kind of way you will be removed. At least once a month you should read others' books (3-5 chaps.). If you can't be active for a long period of time PM me and let me know.

3. RIGHT SECTIONS, make sure you're commenting on the right sections I list for promotion. For example if it says votes for votes then you comment about them there.

4. STICK TO YOUR WORD, if you tell someome you will read, vote, comment, follow, etc. if they do make sure you do it back.

5. ADD THIS TO YOUR READING LIST, I want everyone to add this to their list because from time to time I may change rules or update something. It is important to be aware of chnages!

If you don't follow these rules you will be removed. You will have 5 strikes then you're out if you can't follow them. Rudness won't be tolerated, if you are rude then you will be kicked out immediately.