-15 Strawberry shortcake...

Heyyy wattpadians🤗
How're you'll doing?

Quick chapter for you😌

Ps : please read the important Authors note at the end of the
chapter 😉

Rushing downstairs as I received a message from Amelia saying they're on their way to pick me up.
Fortunately Mum and Dad are not yet back also Jack is staying over at his friends house for a group assignment.

"Hey girl" Amelia says as I entered into the car.

I had informed them about the absence of my parents and we have to return before they're back from work.

While Lucie and Amelia were bickering about the trip and the stuffs we need to get, I drifted off thinking about different unrealistic things then I thought about Tristan, he was still mysterious to me but we've gotten kinda close and he's a nice guy. I just wish I'll actually meet him someday, it'll be nice to meet his little siblings, I bet they'll be cute. Fuck I haven't met him I don't know what he looks like and I'm already thinking of what, his siblings.

"What do you think Maddy?" Lucie asked. Unaware of my apathy on their discussion, I ended up saying "Urmm I don't really know, I'll go with what you chose."

"Told ya we should totally go for croptops and highwaist jeans" Lucie says smiling.

"Yeah right, I'll still pick off shoulder top and skirt" Amelia grumbled.

Unlike my lovely friends, I'm okay with sweatshirts and pants but it feels good dressing up and trying new outfits.

We chatted till we got to the shopping mall and I didn't really decide for myself on what to get because they were so many choices, luckily I had two great friends. they decided after much constant arguments.

We bought many stuffs, some I know were quite unnecessary, because we won't be needing them, but who cares, they were all to catching for the eyes.

They dropped me off and I entered into my house hoping my parents are not back home.
But luck wasn't on my side as I saw my mum's car packed neatly in the garage.

I tiptoed quietly into the house. Thank the heavens it's not Dad, it'll be the worst, Almost almost almostttt ther-

"Where the hell are you coming from young lady?" Mum asked and took a glance at the shopping bags I was holding.

"I went for shopping to buy stuffs for my school's trip and I'm very sorry I didn't leave a note or call to tell you about it, please please please forgive me and don't tell Dad I left the house without permission. It's not like I went alone, Lucie and Amelia were with me, and Amelia's driver was  also with us. I'm very very sorry Mum" I ended my rant with a sad and tried putting on a very guilty look on my face.

"Okay Amy but please don't forget to inform me about your whereabouts, I don't want to come home and start panicking about you. You're big enough to understand the importance of leaving a note" she spoke with a I'm very pissed off at you Amy look on her face which made me feel bad because I love my mum so much and I really hate when she's pissed off at anyone especially me.

"I'm really sorry Mummy"I said with tears at the brim of eyes. It's not like I'm an emotional person, but seeing my mum pissed at me, makes me very sad and cross that yes, I'm a very emotional person but I try to mask my feelings and put on the I don't give a fuck look when I'm outside to tell the world I'm a strong girl.

"Come here my baby girl"My mum muttered and I hugged her letting the tears fall freely from my eyes"I'm sorry Mama, I promise I will let you know about my whereabouts"I sobbed.