Chapter 7

~Isabella's POV~

~Few Days Later~

It's been a few days since Addi went missing. Everyone was trying their best to find her.Zach has been staying with me and kids since and he's been acting like a father to them. The kids love Zach abd keep begging me to have him stay here permanatly. I told them I Would think about it.

I woke up at around 8:30 am, seeing that Zach wasn't by my side. I brushed it off for now and got ready. I took a shower and after got dressed in this 

 I took a shower and after got dressed in this 

I also did my hair and makeup like this

I then grabbed my phone and headed downstairs

I then grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. When I got there I already saw Zach in the living room watching tv. There was someone else with him but I couldn't fully see who. Once I fully made it, I stopped in my tracks and smiled at who I saw. I immediately see Noel talking to Zach like they have known each other for years. Granted they have but still. I quickly got over my shock and ran towards Noel.

Isabella: Omg!! I missed you!
Noel: I missed you too!

We hugged each other tightly. See, Noel hasn't been around much do to her new job. She owns a little boutique 3 hours away with her new boyfriend. I have yet to meet him but I think he makes her happy. We sat down and talked to each other for god knows how long. I looked at the time and it was 2:15 pm. The kids should be out of school soon.

Isabella: hey, I gotta go and pick up the kids. I should be back soon.
Noel: No let me. I want to surprise my niece and nephew.
Zach: Are you sure? I can do it and you two can keep on catching up.
Noel: I insist. Plus YOU two need more alone time. I'll be back, see ya soon. love you both.
Isabella&Zach: Love you too.

With that, Noel left to pick up the kids. I then headed to the kitchen and went to start dinner. I heard Zach on the phone with someone. Probably Daniel or Mia, asking about any updates on Addi. See it's been a tough time not knowing where Addi is. Everyone is either blaming themselves or making rash decisions. Anyway, my thoughts aside, I finished making dinner for everyone and started setting the table. Zach walked in looking confused, so I asked him about it.

Isabella: Hey, what's wrong?
Zach: How long does it take to get from the school and back here?
Isabella: Umm I'd say about 20 minutes give or take and about 10 from the bus stop. Why?
Zach: Bella it's been 2 hours since Noel left to pick up the kids.

I frowned and looked at the clock. Zach's right, it's 4:20pm right now. The kids get out at 2:20pm and they go straight to the bus and the bus doesn't get to the bus stop until 2:35pm. Something was definitely off but I couldn't quite know what.

Isabella: Maybe Noel took them to get sweets. You know how she gets with them.
Zach: Yeah maybe you're right. I'll call her just in case though.
Isabella: Ok that's fine.

Zach then went to the living room and called Noel. I sighed and went to put the food I made onto plates. After a while, Zach came back, looking a little worried.

Isabella: So? What did she say?
Zach: She uh... She didn't pick up..
Isabella: What? Let me call her.

Before I could I heard knocking at our door. I looked at Zach abd we both looked confused. If it was Noel she wouldn't have to knock since she had a key. I walked to the door and opened it and saw both Casey and Blake standing there looking upset. I quickly let them in and looked around outside. I saw the bus pulling away and I waved, silently thanking the driver. I closed the door and called out for Zach. He quickly ran into the living room, just as shocked as I am.

Isabella: What are you guys doing by yourself?
Casey: Well, SOMEBODY didn't pick us up from the bus stop.
Blake: Yeah mom what gives?
Zach: Your Aunt Noel was supposed to pick you guys up.
Casey: She's here?
Isabella: Well she was but then wanted to surprise you guys, so she went to get you.
Casey: Well no one showed up.
Isabella: Ok well you guys go wash up for dinner while Zach and I talk.

They both nodded and headed upstairs. I sighed and sat on the couch. In tears, I quickly dialed Noel's number, hoping she picked up. After a few rings, the call went straight to voicemail. That's when I lost it. She could be anywhere and I don't know where she could be.

Zach came by my side and comforted me as I was crying. I hugged him tight as he was calming me down, running his hand through my hair.

Isabella: I just don't know where she could be. You don't think...
Zach: I don't know babe. We will find her. I promise.

Just then someone knocked on the door. I quickly went to answer it, hoping it was Noel. I opened the door and saw a note taped to the door. I looked around and saw no one and I quickly grabbed the note and shut the door. I went over to Zach, reading the note out loud.

Isabella: " Hello Ms.Isabella, I have want you want and you have what I want. We can all be civil and just... trade. Give me Zach and  I'll give you your precious sister. Simply do as I say and no one gets hurt. You have until tomorrow night or else Noel gets it. Ttyl
                ~ Yours Truly,
                           Kaiya(soon to be) Herron

I looked at Zach with tears in my eyes. At this point I'm full on hysterical. Noel got kidnapped by a psychopath and there's nothing I could really do. Zach pulled me in a hug trying to calm me down.

Zach: Shh Shh, we'll fix this. Don't worry.
Isabella: My baby is gone. My sweet little bean is gone!

Zach moved me to the couch as he pulled his phone out. I looked as he hit the call button on Daniel.

Zach: Hey, we got a problem. Have everyone meet at your house.

...

Zach: Don't ask questions got it. Just get everyone, including the kids.

Zach then hung up and looked at me. I knew then that what's about to happen next is gonna be horrible. We took the kids to Zach's moms house to keep them safe then headed to the Seavey's. This is gonna be a bloodbath.

~Authors Note~

Long time no speak. Hope you all enjoyed. I've been taking time to myself so sorry for posting late but I'm back and have great ideas for this book. Also check out my other books. Have a great day/night!