They're Alive?

Maddie was playing with her friends as usual until they heard that Sia was calling Maddie.Maddie went to find Sia.Sia wants to know what happened to her parents.Maddie didn't speak for a minute until Sia turned on the T.V."Your parents are alive!!"said Sia."Really?!Mommy,Daddy,...."said Maddie.Maddie didn't speak and watched until the News was over.

"Mommy and Daddy are alive?!"said Maddie.
"Yes...They indeed are alive."said Sia in a happy voice.
"Are you sure?..because..because I saw them..they were gone..."said Maddie in a sad,crying voice.

Maddie's friend Katy knocked on the door to let Maddie know they are going to eat now.Maddie and Katy went to the dining room to eat their launch.Maddie still sad about her parents,Cried while eating her launch and the orphan friends of Maddie saw and asked her if she was okay."I'm okay...Let's just eat.."said Maddie.Launch time was done and Katy was worried about Maddie.Katy called Ella to cheer up Maddie.Katy and Ella practiced dancing to surprise Maddie.
"Maddie's here!Quick!Quick!"Said Ella."Prepare the music!CHANDELIER!!"said Katy.Maddie opened the door and...

Katy and Ella dance with the music CHANDELIER within.
Maddie was amazed by their dancing and started to join the two.
After the song was finished,the two greeted Maddie with a smile on their face.

"Guys,that was great!"said Maddie."I think that was my best dance moves ever!!"said Ella.The three talked and talked until they fell to sleep.Maddie dreamt about her parents are alive and well.She woke up and saw two butterflies flying around her.She woke up Ella and Katy to tell the dream of her parents alive."That's great!You know...My parents left me on this orphanage's entrance..."said Ella."My parents died from a buss accident..."said Katy.Maddie was saddened when she heard the two's backstory.Sia knocked on the three's room and said "it's breakfast time!"Maddie and her friends went to the dining room and ate their breakfast which was eggs,hotdogs,and cereals with milk.

They then played hide and seek with Maddie 's friends.They stopped playing when they heard knocking on the orphanage door.Sia opened the door and met a family of a wife and husband.Sia was surprised that they were going to adopt a child.Sia prepared the children and the adoption began.They adopted a boy and a girl.The husband and wife signed the contract and then the boy and the girl said goodbye to their friends.Maddie and Maddie's friends said goodbye to them too.

"I...I don't want to get us separated..."said Ella.
"Me too!We're going to be best friends forever!"said Katy.
"Group Hug!!!"said Maddie.

A moment later...There was again someone knocking on the door."I wonder if it's the newspaper man.."said Sia.Sia then opened the door and it was the newspaper man!The newspaper man gave the newspaper to Sia.Sia then saw the newspaper that Maddie's parents are alive! Sia then went to Maddie's room and gave her the newspaper."My..my parents are al..alive?!?!"said Maddie in a shocked voiced."Is this..real?"Maddie said."Yes!Maddie I'm so happy for you!" Said Sia in a loud,happy voice.