on set

"thats a wrap!" loud cheers were heard all around now that justice league was finally done with filming. gal walked over to me and we hugged, i congratulated her on her work as she took off her golden tiara. out of the corner of my eye i spot henry, ben and jason chatting by the loaded snack table. my eyes lock with a certain pair of crystal blue ones. the brit smiled at me from across the room, making my heart swoon and my cheeks heat up.

"why don't you just go talk to him?" gal elbowed me in my side and cocked her head towards henry. i look at her then back to henry, who still held his gaze with mine.

"i don't know gal. we've only spoken a little between shooting. but it's mainly been small talk while i fix his costume and hair." i held my cup of iced coffee to my lips and sipped while taking in what gal said. why am i so nervous? it's just henry! a gorgeous, sweet, talented man that just so happens to literally own my heart.

"well it's pretty obvious he's into you. and hey! maybe next time you talk to him you can help him get out of costume!" she winked at me before strutting back to her trailer. my mouth hung open in disbelief and i almost dropped my precious coffee. i mean, i wouldn't mind helping him out of that tight blue and red suit, wink wink.

my white sneakers hit the ground with each step i took towards the makeup trailer. once i got inside i started putting away most of my supplies, leaving out the things i need to take off everyone's makeup and prosthetics. the first one to enter was ezra.

"y/n!!!!" he immediately ran to hug me and we almost fell over from how fast he was. no wonder he's the flash huh. giggling, we both reflect on our day. he eventually asks if i'm going to the wrap party.

"i don't know ezra, i'm pretty tired from making you all look good for the cameras." i joke. ezra's voice lowers as he leans into my ear

"henry is gonna be there, you know what that means" i pull back from him, brows furrowed. "HES GONNA BRING KAL!!!!!" ezra started jumping up and down whilst clapping his hands. i'm just glad he didn't mention anything about me an-

"also it gives you two a chance to finally hook up" never mind. he ruined it. i roll my eyes

"who's hooking up with who?" shit. perfect timing huh? i smack ezra on the arm, henry and i both not so patiently waiting for his excuse. ezra's eyes flickered between me and the still costumed henry "uhhh"

"y/n and jason! yeah! they're gonna hook up at the party tonight! shit okay bye!" he zoomed out of the makeup trailer and i immediately smacked my hand to my head.  i didn't even want to look at henry because i just knew he had that stupidly attractive smirk on his face. the sound of his footsteps were loud in the quiet space as he took a few steps closer to me. our eyes met as he cleared his throat, his big hand reaching back to smooth out his gelled chocolate brown hair.

"so you and jason?" a single brow raised while he quirked his head to the side. i quickly shook my head, my quick reaction making both of us laugh.

"henry he's married, i would never to that to him or lisa. i don't know what's up with ezra." i noticed as i spoke that his blue eyes were trained on my lips.

"i'm just messing with you, y/n. i know you and ezra were talking about me." my stomach dropped. did he really hear us? i thought we were quiet?

"ezra was pretty loud when he was shouting about kal. and i'm 99% sure i'm the only one with a dog named kal." my face flushed and ray walked in with jason. henry looked in their direction and subtly leaned into me to seductively whisper,

"see you tonight, y/n" he winked and lightly touched my arm before exiting the makeup trailer.

~~~

i shut the door to my car and starred up at the home zack snyder. cars were parked up and down the street, looked like hundreds of people were gonna be at this party. my red heels clicked on the wet pavement as i made my way up to the luxurious glass doors. right when i pushed one of the doors open, a big fluffy akita excitedly greeted me. of course henry brought kal, he never leaves his house without him. i got down to kal's level and pet the soft fur on his head. someone crouched down next to me and started to give kal attention too. i looked next to me and my eyes met ray's. we smiled at eachother and he leaned over to me.

"you know he's been waiting for you" i starred at him, confusion written all over my face. ray pointed me towards the staircase that led to the bedrooms. my eyes went big and i looked at him as if he was crazy. he let out a light chuckle and shook his head, practically reading my mind.

"he's just been sitting on the stairs, away from all the action. he isn't even drunk yet and you know how fun drunk cavill is." we both stood up and kal ran back towards henry. ray pushed me through the crowd of cast and crew members. i spotted gal, ezra, jason, ben, and even zack watching from the mini bar with smiles plastered on their faces, giving me some encouraging thumbs up and fist pumps. ray and i reached the base of the stairs and once i made eye contact with henry, the cyborg ran towards the mini bar with the rest of the league. henry's face lit up and his aqua eyes scanned up and down my body. my heart skipped a beat as he made his way down the staircase to stand directly in front of me. the single step he stood on increased our already apparent height difference.

"you look breathtaking, y/n" i turned my head down to review my own outfit for the night. the red pumps, tight black pleather pants, and a vintage band tee covered with a nice pleather jacket. felt like a total bad ass if i'm being honest. and it seems like someone else thought so too. my face heated up while i peeked at henry's clothing. his raven colored shirt was halfway unbuttoned, exposing enough chest hair to make you want to open it all the way. his sleeves were rolled up and hugged his large, muscular biceps. my eyes slowly drifted down to his tan slacks that were so tight it really left nothing to the imagination and did wonders for his body.

"eyes up here ms. y/l/n" my head snapped up to see him smirking down at me. the loud music was pumping through my veins and my palms started to clam up. the whole atmosphere was intoxicating, henry looked so deliciously handsome and all our friends were just dying to see some kind of advancements between us.

his aqua eyes shifted to the right of me when i felt a rough hand on my shoulder and a head of long rocking hair popped right next to us. jason flipped his head between us with his brows raised

"we're getting impatient over there, are y'all gonna kiss or what" my cheeks flushed and henry awkwardly cleared his throat. jason smirked and gave the brit a reassuring pat on the back. jason walked away and our eyes shyly met again. thanks a lot for killing the mood jay. henry tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as he leaned into my ear.

"well," he said "shall we give them what they want?" my eyes grew wide and my head felt light. i couldn't tell if he was serious about this or if it was some game with the other cast members. but hey, a reason to kiss the beautiful man in front of me? hell yeah i'll do it

while taking a deep breath i quickly placed my hands on his sculpted cheeks and smashed our lips together. i immediately melted into his touch when he wrapped his arms around my waist, whimpering as i felt him bite my bottom lip. whistles and clapping were heard by the bar where our friends were, but the only thing on my mind her the large hands roaming my clothed back.

our lips sadly separated so we could finally catch our breath. our eyes met and smiles were plastered big on our faces.

"FINALLY!!!!" ray shouted, causing me to hide in henry's toned chest out of embarrassment. the big arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace.

"well shall we continue this later, love?" giggling into his shoulder, i quickly nodded my head. i just can't wait to see where the night takes us.

GUYS IM SO SORRY THIS WAS SO BAD I RUSHED THE ENDING CAUSE IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ON FINISHING THIS CHAPTER AND I NEED MORE CHAPS.

don't bully me i'm trying i swear 🥺xx

also please ignore any mistakes it literally pains me to re read it for editing

thanks for reading if you make it to this ily