Background-ish

AU where civil war hasn't really happened, but Bucky is still found.

You were raised in a normal house, normal family, pretty average, until your 13th birthday. Apparently, HYDRA had caught wind that you had "superpowers". You were taken hostage as they searched and tested you for any possible enhancement. Upon discovery that you were, in fact, normal, your kidnappers realized that you weren't the right chick. To avoid embarrassment, you were "gifted" as many superpowers as they could afford. Mind reading, super serum, and a little thing you liked to call "jazz hands". 

You were tortured and used as a weapon and assassin for the next three years, that was until you were rescued by none other than Tony Stark himself. You were quickly recruited as an Avenger. 

Now, you're 19. You're so happy as an Avenger and look at Tony and Steve as if they were your dads. They tried giving you a semi-normal teenage and high school life. You "homeschooled", which is just an easier way of saying that you log into the program as you please, and pick up some smarts from Tony. 

Your life is already pretty excited, but the "fun" is only beginning. 

A/N: Hey guys! first time writing on here hehe let me know what you think!