Having Fun! Part 2

Sasuke's Pov

After I ripped off Kashi's shirt within seconds, I headed to unbutton his jeans.

"Heh.. Horny are we? Allow me..", Kakashi replied as he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off. I watched as Kakashi hauled off his boxers too. He positioned himself as he put my legs on his shoulders. And it started hard and fast!

"Ahhhh~! Oh fuck~!", I screamed out as he thrusted into me.

"Damn Sasu... Your so tight..", grunted Kakashi, thrusting a bit faster. I cried out, clutching the bed sheets.

"Aghh~! F-faster Kashi!!", I screamed out as I grabbed his shoulder. Kakashi smiled at me as he fastened his speed going faster and faster. Kakashi started to stroke my throbbing erection as he did so.

"Ahhhh~! Y-yes... Yes Kashi~!", I screamed out through moans as I dug into his shoulder with my nails.

"Mm.. You like that?", Kakashi asked playfully as he kept his fast pace.

"Aghhh~!! Y-yes yessss~!!", I moaned out smiling as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Hnn~! I.. I-I'm gonna c-cum..", I screamed as I tried to conceal my moans to get the words out.

"Nghhh~! M-me too~!", Kakashi managed to groan out as he closed his eyes.

"G-go.. H-harder~! A...a-and d-deeper~!", I moaned out as I let my hands go to bed sheets below me.

Kakashi chuckled as he hauled out and then thrusted into me really hard until he was as deep as he could be into me and he released his juices inside of me. As Kakashi hauled out and laid down next to me we were both, now breathing deeply trying to catch our breaths.

"How did you... L-like it?", Kakashi asked as he was trying to catch his breath.

"I loved it... But anything I do with you is like heaven..", I replied smiling and blushing dark red.

"Aww.. Sasuke.. Really?", Kakashi asked me as he tilted my head in his direction.

"Yeah.. When you laugh it's like.. I can't help but smile.. When you groan.. It's like I hear angels.. And when you kiss me I just want it to last forever... I never want to leave your side! Whenever I'm with you I feel complete! I Love you Kakas--", I was cut off by Kakashi placing his finger on my lips.

Kakashi placed his fingers in under my chin as he hauled me into a rough passionate kiss. I moved my lips in synch with his needing the friction and not wanting it to ever end.. Just like I said before.

"That's all I needed to hear.. I love you too Sasu! And I feel the exact same way! I don't care of our ages! Or of what people think! I love you dammit! And I wanna be with you forever!", Kakashi yelled as he suddenly hauled me close wrapping his arms around my waist holding me in a loving embrace.

"I wanna be with you forever too, and always!", I reply as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Always... ", Kakashi replied. Kashi then hauled me into another passionate kiss more roughly then before.
     ____________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hai!!!
Please comment what you think!!!

Please Follow me, Vote 4 me and comment!!

   ❤Love you yaoi luvrs! Xoxoxxx❤