Having Fun!

Kakashi's Pov

I slowly guided my hand up in under Sasuke's shirt and up his bare chest. I started to take off his shirt and he let me. I started to lick one of Sasuke's nipples as I began to touch and tease the other one, letting moans escape Sasuke's lips.

"Ngh~! Mm~! Ahh~!", Sasuke moaned as I kept doing so. I stopped what I was doing to lightly kiss Sasuke's cheek.

"Your so cute~! Especially when you look so helpless~!", I whipsered to him.

"Hey! I'm not helples--", I cut Sasuke off as I grabbed his hard erection through his boxers.

"Well.. Your very cute, none the less", I replied as I started to rub his throbbing erection slowly.

"Ahh~! K-Kashi~!", Sasuke moaned as he tilted his head back.

"Shall we remove these?", I ask gesturing to his boxers. Sasuke nodded in response. With one tug I had them off within a moment.

"That's much better.. I now have a better view", I reply as I look up at Sasuke's blushing face and back down to his erection. I started fondling his erection again as I kissed up his chest, up to his collar bone.

"Agh~! K-kashi~! S-stop..", Sasuke said breathless between his moaning.

"Mm.. Stop what?", I ask as I continue to stroke his member soon awaiting to release.

"Aghh~!! S-stop.. T-teasing me!", Sasuke finally managed to say.

".. Just a moment longer, my love", I say as I stop stroking Sasuke and I put my fingers to Sasuke's mouth.

"Suck on them..", I say with a side ways smile. Sasuke smiled back, blushing as he did what he was told.

I took one of my fingers as I slowly slipped into Sasuke's virgin hole yearning to be penetrated. I started to stretch Sasuke.

"Ahhh!! K-kashi! I-It hurts!", Sasuke said through watery eyes as he dug his fingers into his bed.

"It will soon pass. Don't worry.... I wouldn't do anything to hurt you", I say giving him a smile as I slowly insert another finger as I started to plunge them in and out of Sasuke's tight hole.

"Aghh! P-please... I want you now, Kakashi!", Sasuke screamed out as he ripped off my shirt within a mere second...
     ____________________________________

Kyasurin-chan: Hey!!!
Please comment what you honestly think!!

Please follow me, vote 4 me and Comment!!

  ❤Love you my Yaoi slaves! XOXO!❤