Chapter 7 Lenora

I decided to search the cave for any resources and figure out where the screaming was coming from. As I went deeper and deeper the screams got louder and louder, soon I was so extremely deep in the cave that I noticed I little spark of light. The cries became even closer and in about 5 more minutes of trudging I spotted a beautiful, pale, skinny woman lying in a cage. I quickly unlocked it so she could get out and it was love at first sight. I was speechless, I had no idea where she came from or who she was so I asked her.

"What's your name me lady?"

"Lenora. You?"

"Garett.And why are you here locked up in a cage?"
Before she had answered I noticed red all over her brown clothes so I decided to ask if she was ok.

"Wait before you answer that are you ok?!"

"Not really, its been a month since I've eaten, about 3 weeks since I've had any water whatsoever and I have probably lost over 10 pints of blood in the last 2 weeks."

"Oh my we need to get you some serious help, before we ask any more questions so I know you're ok!"

I carried her all the way to the nearest *naval which was 3 miles away, it didn't discourage me at all.

Once we had reached the naval they immediately asked her how it happened and if she needed anything she replied,

"I jumped in front of my younger brother max who was about to be attacked by the dragon, therefor he attacked me and flew me to his cave. Yes I really need food and wa....

I stood in shock as my love was in the chair immobilized, I screamed for a doctor as she was lifted into the surgery room they gave her stitches fed her and gave her blood so in a month she had fully recovered.

Authors note
Hey guys so happy to finally be back on track with writing I can't upload at my dads so I write there and publish at my moms. oh naval means hospital but in their land. comment on ideas follow me because I would love that and voting is greatly appreciated.
Read my other books because they are cool just like this one so vote because its almost award time!