chapter 01

On one day in 1989, 43 infants are inexplicably born to random, unconnected women who showed no signs of pregnancy the day before. eight were adopted by billionaire industrialist Sir Reginald Hargreeves, who created the Umbrella Academy and prepares his "children" to save the world.

umbrella academy getting ready for the mission
y/n pov
" How will the umbrella academy ever become a effective crime deterrent if we cant even leave the house on tike for missons? come along children ! come along!" reginald said walking down the halls as you got ready .

" Behind you!" you hear luther say as he ran down the halls to his room to do more last minute work outs. You spacial jump into his room and ended up on his back while he was doing push ups " y/n , get off im trying to do push ups "

"y/n get off im trying to do push ups , come on little bro dad said to hurry up stop wasting time " you mimick as you jump off his back and spacial jump to allison's room.

"mom i cant find my domino mask " allison said as she started throwing her clothes around looking for it .

"Whats wrong allison cant find your mask?" you say as you walk to her. You love to piss allison off the two of you just never got along .

" I swear y/n if you took it i'll- "

"you will what? rumor me? you wish allison." You say as you walk to the door .

" y/n dont mess with your sister , be nice " your mother scolds as she hand allison her mask . " Here allison, it needed a little TLC after the last misson. " she said turning to allison.

" thanks mom !" allison said to your mother and she turned to you " y/n did anybody tell you that you really suck ? " she said before running off to grab other things .

" love you too allison" you say as you spacial jump again to diego's room stealing his knives .

" hey y/n i love you but i need my knives back okay." diego say as he tries to grab his knives from your hand . you give him his knives back but not before hugging him saying " goodluck diego"

you spacial jump outside of the academy to ben, klaus ,five ,luther, diego , allison and your 'favourite' dad reginald.

"Come now children , hurry into the car we dont have enough time " he says as you quixkly get into the car .

You sat in between five and klaus. Klaus hugs you and starts telling you about the fire he set to his drawer moments ago . You laugh when he said how sad it was that mom put it out but then scolded him for not asking you to join. Five who was listening to your conversation flicked your forehead lightly saying how dangerous it was before laughing together with the both of you .

" in five, four ,three , two.... this is jim Hellerman , reporting live for channel 2 news outside the capital west bank at main and sixth .a group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not threr hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages."

you reach the bank and the 7 of you quickly ran to the back of the bank to plan your counter-attack .

" so allison you will rumor the guys while i climb to the roof. Deigo you throw your knives, five and y/n you do your normal teamwork , klaus you do you and ben you eill finish off the guys in the vault all clear of the plan?"
luther says as he looked from left to right

" lil' bro why do you always get to make the plans its not funn" you say making five and klaus laugh .

" im number one and for your information lil' sis im the older twin . If there are no questions lets do this ." luther says .