Chapter 6

3rd POV

The judges looked down and typed in my score and one by one they popped up and on the large screen was 94. Chieko let out a sigh and said "Thank you" and walked back to her station.

____________________________________________________________________________

    She was resting the next day when she heard commotion out in the hall and saw the residents of Polar Star gathered around Soma's door. "What's going on out here" she said, confused about what they were doing.

    "Shhhhhhh we're listening Soma just said that he would stop cooking if he lost to Mimasaka" Yuki whispered harshly

    "What! But that's crazy." Chieko said in reply.

Suddenly the door opened and Subaru Mimasaka walked out and everyone got quiet and watched as he walked out of the dorm. They quickly crowded into soma's room to see him staring at the dish in front of him.

    "Are you crazy" Chieko said

"No just avenging Takumi. Mimasaka won against him and took his mezzaluna as his Shokugeki prize " Soma said with a dark look on his face

The next day

Third POV

Chieko went down to the kitchen to get some peppermint tea when she saw Soma there with several beef stews in front of him.

"Just who I wanted. Chieko, can you taste my dishes and tell me what they are missing." Soma said

"Sure,"Chieko said and walked over, lifting the spoon of one of the dishes up to her mouth.

"The flavors are muddled in this one. This one isn't strong enough. This one is overwhelming. Now this one is the closest " She said after testing them all "Though it has something however I suggest you get a second opinion."

"Great thank you." Soma said and soon enough he was walking to Erina Nakiri's mansion with his dish and a reporter tagging along. He rang the door and Erina answered "Oh it's you" she said with a scoff.

    "Wait, will you taste my dish" Soma said while holding up a bag of mangas. "I brought these as a trade. YOu can borrow them if you taste my dish"

Erina blushed "Fine" she said while turning away "Come in"

    Soma started explaining the dish when Erin interrupted him it's white miso.

"Please remember who your talking to here I can tell you that much without even tasting it"

She then took a bite and was underwhelmed "It's not good she said bluntly "This May do for some common food trucks out on the sticks somewhere but you're here competing in a contest of  fine dining. This isn't even close.Its a joke really you don't have a chance.You don't understand this theme at all"

They were at the door Erina  wanting them gone as she closed the door in their faces.

The next day Meat meat gave some premium cuts of beef to soma and he figured out what to do and what Erina meant.

Flash forward to shokugeki/semi finalist match

The match started and Erina started thinking, The a lore of eatery fair it is said that the best flavoring will allow the diner to discover it's true glory by the third bay until then one doesn't know exactly what they are eating if Dungloe patrons can visit every day and never grow tired of it where is the flavors of a high-end restaurant make one thing that a dish is delicious from the very first bite requiring a test that is both powerful and memorable simply to but this in particular calls for forceful dish"

The entire crowd including the judges were shocked when soma started frying some oxtail.

Oh my God I can see your idea ...your intent Oxtail is known to have the most gelatin of any part of the cows body Erina said

As the food war moved on Mimasaka started cooking his bacon which had lots of people drooling from the aroma.

Suddenly Soma took out a cooler with all of the other cuts of beef and started preparing them when he ran off and came back with a charcoal grill to finish his dish.Gin Dojima said "All right we will begin our judging with Subaru Mimasaka's beef stew"

They all started to fawn over Mimasaka's dish while he was trying to bring Soma down saying how the devil is always in the details.

But when the judges started saying how good Somas was, Mimasaka got a little scared.

Mimasaka got mad that soma had tricked him into thinking that soma was just making something up on the fly. "I never once said that "Soma said

The judges then voted and it was unanimous as Somas victory

A/N

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

OMG like 100 people read my story I didn't think anybody would read so thank you so much

Also I'm sorry if my chapters are late I started going to school in person and what can I say advanced classes are a bitch.