Just Read (2)

-And here we are again with chapter two of "Aqua's Faded Sanity!" 

Faded Youth, I mean. :,)

If you don't know what I'm doing, I'm basically reacting to an old FanFiction about two of my old oc's (Eclipse and Blackout)

Anyway, try your best to enjoy, even though it's impossible!

Eclipse woke up on a stormy day.

Blackout was fiddling with a pebble, and she was listening to his thoughts:

Ooh, glad to know that I'm not the only one who fiddles with pebbles-

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮?

It's literally the same thing except it's wet. Well, the animals aren't usually outside in the rain. So I guess you have a point.

But you've lived like this for years, how come you haven't figured that out yet?

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘰𝘶𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬.

"Good morning," yawned Eclipse. Blackout's head shot in her direction. He gave her a warm smile. "Hey, sis. Hey, I was thinking-"

"I know, how are we going to find a meal in this storm, blah blah blah," Eclipse joked. "But I had something else in mind." Blackout's ears went up. "Hm?" he mumbled. She padded out of the cave, and gazed into the cloudy distance. Suddenly, she noticed a tall, towering, dark palace surrounded by trees.

Geez, Eclipse is rude.

I'm starting to feel a little bad for Blackout, though-

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

"I was thinking," she smirked. "Maybe we could check out the NightWing territory." Blackout's face went from smiley to worried. "What?" He mumbled. "We've never done that before!"

Eclipse's smirk only got bigger. "So we can do it now," she said. "There's nothing stopping us from exploring."

"But-but- it's for your safety!" Blackout protested. "We could get hurt!" His mind was boring, and filled with worry. He was imagining Eclipse being slayed by a palace guard, and another guard holding him back so he couldn't do anything about it.

"Safety doesn't exist," Eclipse pointed out. "Phyrria is never safe. We could get found by guards any second now." Blackout glanced around nervously. "Right now?" he whispered.

That's not even how you spell Pyrrhia-

Also both pyrrhia and pantala are types of bugs, which basically means Tui named them after bugs

b i g b r a i n

She rolled her eyes. "I'm going, are you?" Blackout stared at her. "Ye-yeah," he said. Yes. That always worked. Wherever she went, he would go. He was always concerned about her safety.

Every paragraph I hate Eclipse more.

Blackout gulped. "Ok," he said. "Let's do this."

It was only a few minutes later until they spotted NightWing territory. Hundreds of innocent dragons were going about their day, despite the storm, that had mostly cleared out now.

Although some NightWings were standing, motionless, grasping spears in their talons. She stood for a moment, but then one of the NightWings noticed her.

As it flew over to her, she noticed, its eyes were white. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥?? She thought, scratching her head. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.

It's face was oddly blank, but with a vicious growl to top it off." 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" The dragon growled it an eerie voice. Blackout squeaked, and jumped to protect her. "Why would you need to know who we are, you random dragon?!" Eclipse shot back.

The dragon's glazed eyes turned into slits. "𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.....𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" it demanded again. Suddenly, all of the innocent NightWings, all of the other guards, and some other NightWings in the palace flew out in their direction. They all had the same white eyes, and she was sure there were thousands of pairs of eyes glaring at them. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮? they all growled in unison. At the same time, they unsheathed their silver-like claws. The sky seemed to understand, and the storm started all over again.

How would the sky understand? I'm pretty sure the othermind can't control the sky...

She concentrated on reading their minds, but they were all blank. All she could hear was the constant screaming thoughts of Blackout.

𝘞𝘌'𝘙𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘕𝘈 𝘋𝘐𝘌! 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘈𝘚 𝘈 𝘉𝘈𝘋 𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘈! 𝘖𝘏 𝘏𝘌𝘊𝘒 𝘞𝘌'𝘙𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦.........

Eclipse leaped first. She landed in the crowd of dragons, sending them in all directions. They scrambled to their feet, and lunged at her. It was at that moment she realized she couldn't take them all out. Hopefully, maybe, Eclipse could scare them off.

Eclipse's eyes picked one, strong, jet-black NightWing. He had dried blood stuck between his scales, and had one golden hoop earring on his ear.

She leaped at him, landing on his chest. His big claws reached out to rip her wings, but only to find she had none. He grunted, and bit down on her snout. Eclipse yowled in pain, but kept going. She stopped mid scream, and kept quiet. She didn't want it to sense her fear.

Eclipse ripped her snout out of his teeth. She bit down on his neck, her claws pinning his claws down. He squirmed, but it was no use. Eclipse rose her head up slowly, then whispered, "Bye. Hope you enjoyed living."

Then she snapped his neck.

WHAT THE WHAT THE F%&#*#*&%$&#GEWFGHWEG$&#T$*#T

*AQUA.exe has stopped working*