Just Read (End)

*sips coffee*

This is painful to type. Like seriously, what happened last chapter?

Also, you're probably wondering why I'm stopping the reaction to the FanFiction here. No, it isn't because I had enough of it (even though I did), it's because it literally ends at chapter 3.

Why?

Because the whole story itself is unfinished. Chapter 3 is basically just a few paragraphs. But I will still react to them because you guys probably find it amusing when I suffer.

Anyway, let's do this-

Everything was oddly quiet. All the NightWings' eyes were back to normal, but were still staring at her. "What have you done?" said one. Another one spoke up. "He was so special," another one whispered. Though Eclipse kept glaring.

"sO sPeCiAl"

"What have YOU done?!" Eclipse snarled. "Mind you, YOU tried to kill me! HE tried to kill me! What has your queen TAUGHT you!?" Blackout was shriveled up in the corner, probably scared for his life. "W-we never tried to kill you," a little dragonet mumbled. It's eyes were so wide and scared, but she wasn't fooled.

Shut up, Eclipse. You have no right to say anything. I hate you.

She lashed her tail threateningly. "If you touch me one more time, THIS will happen to you." She could tell she was scared, but she pretended to be bold. Honestly, all she wanted to do was go home and sleep forever.

All the NightWings scrambled to their previous jobs, leaving Blackout and Eclipse."Are you crazy??" Blackout yelled. "I KNOW you! You are no killer!"

TELL HER, BLACKOUT!

Eclipse let the word "killer" sink in. Was she actually a killer? Was this who she was meant to be? Surely not. Eclipse only scowled at her brother. "I was protecting us," she said. "𝘠𝘰𝘶".

Blackout trembled. S

"s"

Aaand, that's where the story stopped.

Yup.

Anyway, I think I had enough cringe for today.

Unless...😳