Chapter 3

I got up and got dressed for work.  Black pants and a mint green polo.  I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on a little makeup.  Then i put on my name tag and my Starbucks visor.  I grabbed my purse and my key and walked to work.

I've been living in England for about 2 weeks now and i love it here.  It's definately a whole new adventure.  

When I got to work, I grabbed my apron and sat at the cash register like everyday.  Soon after Autumn,  a girl i work with and who is now my best friend, walked in and got ready for work.  She works behind the counter with me.

"Good morning love" she said as she gave me a hug.

"Good Morning beautiful" i say as i hug her back.  She is very pretty.  She has short brown hair and she is my height.  She is skinny too.

"Did you run into the hooded guy again?" she asked me teasingly.  I told her about the guy running into me on my first day of work.  I really wanted to know who he was though.

"No.  I really do want to know who he was" i said.  

A few of the regular customers walked in and got their usuals.  The customers were coming and going which was nice.  Close to noon, the customers started to become scarce but we always get a rush around 3 or so.

When we didn't have any customers, Autumn and I took our lunch break.  We always brought our own lunches or bought something.  I didn't bring anything today so i bought a latte and a muffin.  Autumn bought a capachino.  We split my muffin.

We took a short lunch break.  It was only about 20 minutes or so, so when we were done, we went and washed our hands and got back behind the counter.  

Autumn went to call the lady who watches her 7 month old son, Nate.  I went to wipe off tables and push in the chairs when two guys wearing grey hoodies and sunglasses walk in.  I hurried up and ran behind the counter so i could take their order when they were ready.

They took down their hoods and i noticed one of the boys had brown curly hair and the other had brown hair but it wasn't curly.

It was then that i realized that was the guy that ran into me my first day of work.  They took off their sunglasses and started walking toward the counter.

"Can I help you?" i asked.  They told me their order and they went and sat down.  

Autumn walked in and started to help me get their drinks ready.

"See the guy with the curly brown hair over there?" i whispered to her.  She looked around and noticed the customers.

"Yeah why?" she asked.

"That's the guy that ran into me" i said.  She took a better look at him and gasped.

"What?'' i asked.

"That's Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson" she said.

"And who are they?" i asked her.

"They are part of One Direction.  They are like only the biggest boy band in the world." she said.

"Ohhhh never heard of One Direction" i said.  She gave me a weird look and I stuck my tounge out at her and took the coffees to their table.

"Here's your drinks" i said.

"Thank you" said the one with brown hair.

"No problem.  Can I get you anything else?" i asked.  They both shook their head no so i turned and walked away and went back behind the counter with Autumn.

~~~~Harry's POV~~~~

It has been two weeks since I ran into that girl and i can't stop thinking about her.  I've looked for her at the same spot around the same time for days now and I still couldn't find her.  

So today I took Louis with me and we were going to look around the mall and places like that.  I really hope that we would find her.

We looked in the same spot first.  Nothing.

Next we looked at the park. Nothing.

Then we looked at the small shops on the street.  Nothing.

 I was starting to think we woud never find her.

"Don't worry Harry.  We'll find her." Louis said.  "Lets go get some coffees"

"Ok."

We walked to the nearest Starbucks.  We had on our hoodies and sunglasses so I really hoped there wouldn't be any fans in the Starbucks.

When we walked into the Starbucks, there wasn't anyone else in there besides the workers.  We took off our hoods and sunglasses and went to order.

When we got to the counter, the girl working asked us what we wanted.  I hadn't looked at her yet so when I heard her voice, I looked at her.

It was her.  The girl i ran into.  It was really her.  I couldn't believe it.

We ordered and then took a seat at a table next to the wall.  When we sat down I looked at Louis.

"What's with the Happy Harry all of a sudden?" he asked.

"That's the girl" i said.  

"Really?" he asked.

"Yeah.  She's the one i ran into" i said.

"Told you we would find her.  So what now that you found her?" he asked.

"I think i might ask her to go on a date with me." i said.

Just then, the girl brought over our drinks.  I took a quick look to see if she had a name tag.  I found her name tag and it said Darci.  

"Here's your drinks." she said.

"Thank you" Louis said to her.

"No problem.  Can i get you anything else?" she asked.

Louis shook his head no and she turned and dissapeared behind the counter.  

A/N:  Thanks for reading.  I know this chapter sucks but it's the best i could do without giving the next chapter away.  

*PLEASE FAN, COMMENT, AND VOTE!!!  THANKS:)