A/N {Chapter 9}

I've been thinking this over for a long, long time. I have finally come to the conclusion that I will not be continuing this book. But, seeing as my procrastination and slight anxiety over my procrastination, kept jumping in, I haven't been able to make the decision for a long time.

I will keep it up for y'all if you want to come back and read it. I'm sorry that it took me over a year to make it official.

I had this in my drafts apparently, read it if you like. I wish you all well, my beautiful Oodlings. -Onecrazybish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been three months since Loki had come to stay at the Avengers Tower, and all of the Avengers had mostly gotten used to him being there and living with him, Clint was still wary of him, but he was able to include Loki in conversations, via Thor and their 'weird mind-link thing' as Tony liked to call it, without showing the large amounts of anger that the team had seen him show towards the god previously.

In the last few months, Steve and Loki had fallen into a routine of sorts. After Steve's early morning run, he would go take a shower then head to the kitchen to make breakfast and prepare the ingredients for that day's smoothie for Loki. Over the next few hours, the other Avengers would trickle into the kitchen for breakfast and for some of them, very large cups of coffee. Eventually, Loki would come in and Steve would go through the now familiar steps of making a drink for Loki.

Once it was done, Steve would tap Loki's shoulder lightly as to not scare him, and set the glass with a straw placed in it, in front of Loki, giving him a smile and saying "Good morning". Loki has gotten better about sending a small smile with a small nod of recognition and thanks, after about the first month of him being here and not knowing how to respond.

Over this time, the others have all noticed, to varying extents, the behavior that Steve had toward the mute god of mischief, and that Loki hasn't completely ignored it or chosen to take advantage of it. But instead, had chosen to show his thanks for the kindness being shown to him.