C h r y s a n t h e m u m

Hinata dried his hands off with a paper towel. He looked in the mirror. His hair was a bit messier from usual because of the wind and his turtle neck was a bit messed up, but other than that he looked the same. He saw a hickey from earlier on his neck. He quickly fixed his colar and walked out.

He bumped into a tall figure while making his way back.

"Ah I'm sorry!"

He heard the person laugh. Hinata looked up and froze. He started to back up slowly.

"Hinata where are you going?"

"A-anywhere but near you!"

Sean grabbed Hinata's wrist and yanked him back. He started to fight back.

"Hinata please let's just go to my place and talk about it."

"Are you insane?!?"

Sean smacked Hinata. The people around them started to mumble. Hinata touched his cheek. It stung his face.

"We're leaving. Now."

Hinata stayed quiet and complied. He didn't want to go, but he didn't know what would happen if he tried to fight back again. He started to tear up.

"Hinata!"

He turned around and saw Bokuto. He took his chance and yanked his hand back, freeing himself from Sean's grip. He ran into Bokuto's arms and started to cry.

"Hinata?" Bokuto looked up to see Sean. He looked like he was ready to punch someone, and he did. He ran up to Bokuto and punched him. Hinata's eyes grew wide.

Bokuto fell down, leaving Hinata unprotected. Sean grabbed Hinata's arm and started to walk away with him. Hinata started to cry more. He pulled away from Sean and ran to Bokuto's side.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for you to get hurt I-"

"Hinata don't worry abou-"

"Hinata we're leaving."

Hinata grabbed Bokuto's arm. He didn't want to go but he didn't want anyone else to get hurt.

Bokuto stood up and pulled Hinata towards him, wrapping his arms around him.

"Sorry he's in the middle of a date. With me. So leave."

"Wow Hinata I didn't know you were a hoe."

Hinata gripped Bokuto's shirt. Is that what he was, a hoe? Bokuto clenched his teeth.

"Who are you calling a hoe? You need to keep your mouth shut or I'm getting Akaashi."

"Listen he was on a date with some scrawny kid a few days ago. You can come back to me Hinata and I'll forgive you. We can pretend this never happened."

He walked up to Hinata to grab his wrist, only to have Bokuto punch him in the face. He fell to the ground, spitting up blood.

Bokuto stuck his tongue out at Sean before placing his hand on the small of Hinata's back and walking away. They could hear Sean yelling but they ignored it. Hinata turned around one more time to see Sean on the phone. Eventually they found Kenma and Akaashi.

Hinata ran into Kenma's arms and hugged him tightly.

"Shōyō are you okay?"

Hinata stayed quite. He just wanted to be with Kenma. Kenma looked up at Bokuto, who's cheek was red and swollen.

"What happened? Did you get into a fight?"

Akaashi caressed Bokuto's cheek. Bokuto just smiled. "I wouldn't say fight, someone was bothering Shrimpy."