Chapter 2

"Are you sure you don't want one of us to stay with her?"

"I'm sure. She will freak out too much and cause a disruption within her system. I'm afraid her body will fail on us since it isn't ready to take on strong emotion yet. We can help speed up that process by interacting with her a little every now and then. For now though, leave her be. Keep the door locked and I will talk to Ennard if he can watch these vents to make sure she doesn't leave this room. Got it?"

"Yes Baby. I will make sure of that, but what about Funtime Freddy? He has to come in here during the night."

"He can stand next to the door. He isn't allowed in because of this situation. Make sure to tell him that."

"I will. I hope we can have a better relationship with her since the first interaction wasn't that great."

"I hope so too."

My body was filled with only pure pain. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, I couldn't feel, nothing. All I felt was a hard surface under me. The pain eventually died down enough to where I could open my eyes. I could barely open them as pain shot through my head. I let my eyes close again and waited. I waited for the pain to die down again before trying to open them again. Once it died down, I opened my eyes again. It was a bit easier this time as I was met with a dark room. I hoped that whatever happened, was just a nightmare and that I'm in bed or on the floor, because sometimes I fall off my bed, in my room at home. More pain filled my body with each breath I took. Some light flashed here and there as if sparks were flying off of broken wires. It kind of looked like lightning from my position.

Once I was awake enough, I tried to move my right arm. A headache had formed before I tried to move my arm and was already starting to kill me. Shear pain went through my upper arm and shoulder that I closed my eyes tightly and groaned. I reopened my eyes as my breathing was slightly faster. I tried to move other parts of my body to make the same reaction. I was confused on why I was in so much pain. I blinked a few times to remember what happened before I fell unconscious. My eyes widened in fear as I tried to move again. I fought through the pain and sat up with the help of my arms. I grunted and panted as I sat up to where I could sit up myself. I was now looking down, still unable to see until a spark was made.

I saw black dress pants and black, shiny, dress shoes. I blinked a few times as the spark came again. My heart started to race as I looked at my legs. Wait, were they my legs? I don't remember them being this long. I moved them a few times to have my theory correct. These were my legs. Must be the shadows that cast over them from the sparks. A spark appears above me to prove that theory wrong. I stared at my legs until I looked down some more to see what I was wearing. A black silky vest with a purple undershirt. I also had a some sort of...speaker...in my...chest. I sat up more to where I could lean forwards. I was about to touch the speaker but to stop when I saw my hand.

I felt the color drain from my face as I looked at what used to be my hand. It was no longer my hand, but a metal claw like hand with pointed finger tips. I looked at my other hand as my hearts sped up along with my breathing. I gaped my mouth open a little as I started to panic. I didn't have normal hands anymore. I saw hair on my left side of my face but not the right as I carefully investigate with my hands. My hair had changed as it was a lighter purple. The right side only had little stubs of hair as the left side went down to the bottom of my jaw line. The hair followed my jaw line up to the back of my neck.

I was terrified now. I looked around to be in some sort of Parts and Service Room. I saw animatronic parts on shelves and some scattered on the floor. There was a door on the left wall against the wall in front of me. My first reaction was to quickly get to it and get out of here, but my gut says no. I slowly swung my legs over the side of the table as the pain was still almost unbearable. My body was still in a lot of pain as I quietly hissed. I slowly slid my body to where my feet touched the floor to almost collapse after putting weight on them. All of my joints were starting to hurt more as I stood up next to the table.